x
Note to all PASS Time Cup Participants: All Mercs have to be approved by your opponent. There are NO Default Mercs in the cup. You are allowed 1 Merc per game. Usual Merc rules apply.

There is also a known issue with the whitelist not working after changing the map, please use rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 14555
x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.

Forum

Instagib revival

Created 17th September 2012 @ 21:14

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Mike

SF

Almost 4 years later, I want to play instagib.

I’ve (mostly) rewritten it from scratch this afternoon to be true to the original (IMBA RAILJUMPS AND NOT BEING STUCK ON SOME SHIT 90 FOV) but I don’t have anywhere to host it. If anyone wants to provide a server, I can provide the plugin. Hit me up on steam, I’ll be around for a few more hours before going to bed.

If anyone still has the ctf_ig_* maps lying around, it’d be sick if you could post those too!

Last edited by Mike,

ctf_ig_redshed – http://www.mediafire.com/?tsbyiw7xcx4l8wk

Good to see it back! :D

Skyride

DUCS

I’d give Datenshi a shout. She’s got a pretty solid FR dedi server. If not I’ll happily host it for you, but a lot of people won’t be too happy with DE.

vaxjo

Hey dats!

Do it, do it!

Monkeh

.:ne:.

[FT]Mike is fragtastic baby!

Might be able to host this for you, although as I’m mildly retarded I’m not the best person to speak to, I’d add frymaster if I was you, he could probably sort you out.

Monkeh

eeek, double.

edit of the edit: Actually I think you’re still on my friends list Mike, hit me up.

Last edited by Monkeh,

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

DE servers, best servers.

frymaster

ne5.nervousenergy.co.uk:27020 nervousENERGY TF2 Instagib CTF

Monkeh

Nice one fry, such a boss :D

2nuts

iirc if you load instagib on a war server it will bug the hell out or some shit like that… has this been fixed?…
just to clarify:
Is it possible to just load this as you would a cfg while on, let’s say the etf2l.cfg, for example load etf2l cfg and then wptf2l cfg.. or will they screw eachother up?

also cool of you taking the time rewriting it!

Last edited by 2nuts,

Add A Reply Pages: 1