x
Note to all PASS Time Cup Participants: All Mercs have to be approved by your opponent. There are NO Default Mercs in the cup. You are allowed 1 Merc per game. Usual Merc rules apply.

There is also a known issue with the whitelist not working after changing the map, please use rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 14555
x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.

Forum

Gunslinger's new Deathmatch

Created 15th September 2012 @ 00:03

Add A Reply Pages: 1

kna

Bored of freezes and queue on gov.it ? GS open again their server by Hiperz, localisation Germany. IP : 83.136.86.185:20082

– 10 Slots
– cfg ETF2L based
– Weapons ETF2L : Original ON.
– no sticky damages
– Sticky jumper ON, because it s not fair that demos only have 4 ammos :P
– Alltalk on, always nice to hear pple crying after an air/head shot
– maps : badlands/grana/freight/gully/gravel/snake – 20 min/map
– 1 demo / 1 snip / 2 scouts / 2 sol

I hope you’ll enjoy. Cu on.

Last edited by kna,

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from kna

– Sticky jumper ON, because it s not fair that demos only have 4 ammos :P

We have a winner.

luzik

Suoli
moog

12 is too many slots really.

kna

Quoted from luzik

12 is too many slots really.

True i limited it to 10 now.

Kaidus, you joking at me or you really think it s good idea ? i just try to find a way to give a second weapon like the other class :/

severus

burn

Quoted from kna

[…]

True i limited it to 10 now.

Kaidus, you joking at me or you really think it s good idea ? i just try to find a way to give a second weapon like the other class :/

10 is a good number, even 8 would be nice like on pingtimeout. And allowing the stickyjumper is what most demos on dm want as all they have is 4 pipes and a bottle. So the extra 70hp on mid won’t hurt..

Gubbins

BEER

When does the map reload?

kna

Quoted from Gubbins

When does the map reload?

fixed : 20 min

We changed IP cause some people had weird ping issue (good ping in cmd but bad in game). So the serv is now : 83.136.86.185:20082 located in germany .

Very thanks to Hiperz support, best of all i tried.

caliban

fail

nice

Add A Reply Pages: 1