x
Note to all PASS Time Cup Participants: All Mercs have to be approved by your opponent. There are NO Default Mercs in the cup. You are allowed 1 Merc per game. Usual Merc rules apply.

There is also a known issue with the whitelist not working after changing the map, please use rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 14555
x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.

Forum

The Official Mumble Overlay Fix!

Created 14th September 2012 @ 19:39

Add A Reply Pages: 1

alba

duplo

You need 3 launch options. 2 Launch option which enabling alt+tab cus the first launch option breaks it.

-window -noborder -dxlevel 81

It has worked for me and alot of other people.
So i want to share the fix and hope it fixes your overlay :)

Dennia

FAINT

Alba pls

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

Shame you can’t use mat_monitorgamma in windowed mode :(

MARIANO

Full screen dxlevel 80

mat_supports_d3d9ex “0”
mat_disable_d3d9ex “1”

and overlay works fine without any problems… (mumble v. 1.2.3)

Last edited by MARIANO,

Mark

Phase

I think you just need -nod3d9ex

AnimaL

obvious question: what is the dx9 fix?

alba

duplo

Na nod3dlalala dont work for me atleast

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

The real solution is that mumble makes an extremely simple fix to support d3d9ex. All they have to do is change D3DPOOL_MANAGED to D3DPOOL_DEFAULT & use D3DUSAGE_DYNAMIC. Now your directx hook is d3d9ex compatible.

Leif

-nod3d9ex only doesnt work for some, Mark.
In my case it started working again after putting chris’ cfg and adding -nod3d9ex to all the others launch options, it doesnt really matter wchich config you use and whether you’re using window mode.

Last edited by Leif,

alba

duplo

In the console?

Enef

fest
#wubafan

nod3d doesn’t work for me in windowed/noborder dx9

not a huge deal, would be nice to have my overlay back though.

Trath

Quoted from Casual

The real solution is that mumble makes an extremely simple fix to support d3d9ex. All they have to do is change D3DPOOL_MANAGED to D3DPOOL_DEFAULT & use D3DUSAGE_DYNAMIC. Now your directx hook is d3d9ex compatible.

why don’t you type that Chinese over on some mumble support forum or something?

Miek

prfsnlgmr

Quoted from Casual

https://github.com/mumble-voip/mumble/blob/master/overlay/d3d9.cpp#L184 ?

Blooddrunk

Nein

Doesnt work for me :/

Still:

Mumble Overlay = No Steam-Overlay
Steam Overlay = No Mumble-Overlay

severus

burn

Adding hl2.exe to the overlay whitelist fixed it for me (combined with that dd something launch option).

Add A Reply Pages: 1