x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Does Not Suck MGE

Created 24th August 2012 @ 00:44

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Tornf4lk

cc//

I think the scout one may be interesting but I think demo v demo isn’t interesting enough for it to fill an entire server

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from severus

Best MGE server, danke.

Don’t even consider adding points, people can check divs most of the times if they wanna know the skill-level.

Div says fuck all about dm skill level. I get trashed by pretty much every soldier above div5 (yet in an actual match they all seem to blow).

Last edited by Koeitje,

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

I’ve added a Scout only MGE Server, check first post for more info. It runs with the same settings as the other one, but classlimits changed in favour of scouts.

@Koetje: Yes, but the div plugin was never meant to replace the mge stats. It’s a nice to have thing. I’ve disabled stats because people play like dickheads to earn points. Both cannot tell you the skill of your opponent in a reliable way.

Hildreth

Pander
Pander

Practising scout v scout won’t make you good at this game, sorry Sheepy.

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Quoted from nTraum

I’ve added a Scout only MGE Server

http://file.pbllllllllag.yamatoblog.net/4fa6d4ad.jpg

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

Isn’t there a way to make the plugin to work in such a way that as soon as someone joins as a scout, the opponent also can only join as that class?

Too bad no demoman server:(

mustardoverlord

:)

someone make a plugin that makes it so you can only do scout v demo

scout v demo is awesome

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Quoted from SiTeHBu0mbb

Isn’t there a way to make the plugin to work in such a way that as soon as someone joins as a scout, the opponent also can only join as that class?
[…]

The sourcemod plugin is open source, feel free to modify it. I’d happily run a server with this feature. https://github.com/Langeh/MGEMod

Wiper

idd.

Just make the scout and demo server to be one server, demo vs. scout is great practise, and I also doubt that a demo-only MGE server will actually be populated. Allow the sticky jumper too!

Last edited by Wiper,

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

I doubt that there are enough demo vs scouts enthusiasts to justify a mge server running this mode.

Last edited by nTraum,

hycolours

_ainsley

I’d play on this except I never play soldier; so there’s no point.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

It seems the class restriction sm plugin does not work very well with MGE. If anybody got an idea how to enforce class restrictions correctly, feel free to tell me.

Last edited by nTraum,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2