x
Note to all PASS Time Cup Participants: All Mercs have to be approved by your opponent. There are NO Default Mercs in the cup. You are allowed 1 Merc per game. Usual Merc rules apply.

There is also a known issue with the whitelist not working after changing the map, please use rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 14555
x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.

Forum

Shootmania Punchline Cool Cup by ZALMAN : 2000€ in prizes !

Created 7th August 2012 @ 16:36

Add A Reply Pages: 1

doudd

Hi guys,
I’m pretty aware that this forum doesn’t really suit this annoucement, but considering the similarities with TF2 (mmmh rockets is the only link I can think about yet, but I’m sure there are plenty :x ), I guess it’s worth trying to advertise here :p

So we just unveiled the details of the prizes, check it out on :
http://cup.punchline-esc.fr/

Registrations are open !
Hope to see some of you there (note that there will be another cup the 10th of september, sponsorised by AS.. (can’t tell now :p)
Regards
doud

MIndYe

[hePPa]

What’s a “Boogie Bug Tuning Kit”?

doudd

That’s a good question, it’s gonna be revealed in a few days, it’s mosttly some lightnings and fans (sry if you get excited about it :p)

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

This is the time many of you have been waiting for, the list of prizes for our first cup, in partnership with Zalman: the Punchline Cool Cup!

Zalman and all our partners have put together over 2000€ in hardware for four finalist teams over including graphics cards and SSDs from Zalman!
Below is the complete list of prizes:

First:
3 HD6850 Zalman H Graphics Cards
3 Boogie Bug Tuning Kit s
3 CT Large Qpad ESWC 2011 Mouse Pads
3 Antec LanBoards
An Elite server mTxServ 3 Months

Second:
3 ZALMAN SSD0120F1
3 Mousepad Qpad CT Large ESWC 2011
an Elite server mTxServ 2 Months

Third
3 ZALMAN CNPS14X
3 Qpad CT Large ESWC 2011 Mousepads
3 Antec NoteBook Coolers
an Elite server mTxServ for a Month

Fourth:
3 ZALMAN Baseball Caps
3 Antec 120mm Blue TwoCools
3 Antec Formula 7 Thermal Pastes
3 15€ All4Gaming vouchers

MVP as Attacker:
Qpad MK-80 Keyboard

MVP as Defender:
Qpad MK-80 Keyboard

The list is subject to change if new partners were to sponsor the event!

Add A Reply Pages: 1