x
Note to all PASS Time Cup Participants: All Mercs have to be approved by your opponent. There are NO Default Mercs in the cup. You are allowed 1 Merc per game. Usual Merc rules apply.

There is also a known issue with the whitelist not working after changing the map, please use rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 14555
x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.

Forum

Need a server?

Created 20th July 2012 @ 21:03

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Skyride

DUCS

Cool!

Well as per that thread, I’m going to start offering them again. No it’s not pixel gaming, no it’s not going to be a “business”, if you want a server just add me on steam or drop me a PM in #vanillatv.

£8/month for 20 slots with STV.

Not going to do any proper billing system or anything, just do an automatic payment thing on paypal and that’ll do. I’ve got some pretty nice admin panel software now.

They’re based in germany, and I’ve got a pretty beefy server running them so you won’t have any lag issues.

Here’s my own server to connect to if you want to check it out.

connect 5.9.41.4:27015 ; password )))

Waebi

‹Con›

DONT FORGET TO RENEW

edit <33

Last edited by Waebi,

Would be interested in this, however, where’s the VPN at?

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Chaplain

Would be interested in this, however, where’s the VPN at?

Lol i fixed it earlier this week. :p

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Out of curiosity, what admin panel are you using?

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from nTraum

Out of curiosity, what admin panel are you using?

Swiftpanel

Add A Reply Pages: 1