x
Note to all PASS Time Cup Participants: All Mercs have to be approved by your opponent. There are NO Default Mercs in the cup. You are allowed 1 Merc per game. Usual Merc rules apply.

There is also a known issue with the whitelist not working after changing the map, please use rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 14555
x
The ETF2L PASS Time Cup Roster Locks are now active!

Forum

New Public Server without F2P and only for Competitive players :)

Created 17th June 2012 @ 18:24

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Rin

Quoted from .Constantine

what if we keep away the term”F2P”

its a public server for experienced players, preferably

plz dont get our point wrong, we are not saying theres something wrong with f2p, but for comp-players, who like to play on public servers, they are too easy to outplay

so the goal of our server is, lets say “advanced public playing” which does not get boring after 10 mins of killing

G

so it’s tryhard as fuck

might as well play on uberium

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Rin

[…]

so it’s tryhard as fuck

might as well play on uberium

*div6-tryhard

MightyMe

UbeR |

I prefer to play in valve servers and trap clueless pubbers in my teleporter cycle. Seeing them freak out like a scorpion stuck in a ring of fire is hilarious.

BZAD

did i understand it correctly, you filter out every player but people registered at ETF2L, UGC, WP, blabla OR just filtering out F2P accounts?

Bighomer

ƒusg

Even if you let only comp players join it would still be your average pub server
You can’t force me to be useful -.-

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from atmo

wat u kno about gamin headsets

that I don’t pretend to represent something I don’t, before getting their permission ;)

Last edited by Si^,

atmo

Quoted from Si^

[…]

that I don’t pretend to represent something I don’t, before getting their permission ;)

hahaha

Hallow

P.O.P

Quoted from MightyMe

I prefer to play in valve servers and trap clueless pubbers in my teleporter cycle. Seeing them freak out like a scorpion stuck in a ring of fire is hilarious.

PIXEL_KILLER_3000 am I right?

BB-MaTriX

.:[F-H-C]:.

Why is everything done here so badly? Why cant anyone achieve constructive criticism? We’ll do that for the TF2 community…(and)
what are you(most) doing?

All of you are invited to make it better.

MightyMe

UbeR |

Quoted from Hallow

[…]

PIXEL_KILLER_3000 am I right?

2000* not 3000

Setlet

Quoted from BB-MaTriX

Why is everything done here so badly? Why cant anyone achieve constructive criticism? We’ll do that for the TF2 community…(and)
what are you(most) doing?

All of you are invited to make it better.

At least I don’t want a tryhard pub. If I want to have skilled players, I’ll play 6v6 or highlander. Pubs are for noobs and I love to rape them.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Quoted from Setlet

[…]

At least I don’t want a tryhard pub. If I want to have skilled players, I’ll play 6v6 or highlander. Pubs are for noobs and I love to rape them.

you seem to be pretty hardcore

Vlijm

UbeR |

Quoted from MightyMe

:) love yoouuuu

n00ne

Quoted from Skyride

This is fucking stupid.

MOST tf2 players are just horrific. It’s nothing to do with F2P, they just don’t care about being good. This game has now been F2P for the amount of time it took me to get into the comp scene after buying it.

Finally someone fucking said it.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2