x
Note to all PASS Time Cup Participants: All Mercs have to be approved by your opponent. There are NO Default Mercs in the cup. You are allowed 1 Merc per game. Usual Merc rules apply.

There is also a known issue with the whitelist not working after changing the map, please use rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 14555
x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.

Forum

New Public Server without F2P and only for Competitive players :)

Created 17th June 2012 @ 18:24

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Einherjer

We guys from Full-Aim-Community created a new public server,so that the whole ETF2L Community and other guys from Ugc and so on have a Server to have fun with good teamwork and teammates with higher Skill than the normal public shit.We want to have fun at public playing with our mates from the whole competitive scene and so i want to wake you up and want to bring you to the new server:) Have Fun and happy fragging :) Hope we will get a few players on it so the server can grow :)

Thanks

.:[F-A-C]:. -=Krawallbude=- (80.82.209.141:28015)

george

I don’t understand one thing why the name of the server gotta be so much “complicated”..? Thanks for the server anyways!

http://i.imgur.com/W7PfX.png

Last edited by george,

severus

burn

Quoted from george

I don’t understand one thing why the name of the server gotta be so much “complicated”..? Thanks for the server anyways!

http://i.imgur.com/W7PfX.png

Indeed, looks pretty much like some 12 year old CoD player got to decide the name for this server. :P

If I saw that server in the serverbrowser while looking for some good server to play on, I’d just skip it because of the name.

.Constantine

(ETF2L Tomator)
(ノಠOಠ)ノ

yeah the name is a german word, which would mean something like riot den :)
if the name really is seen as a problem, we might consider taking a name which is more appealing to you, no promises though ^^

just remember the .:[F-A-C]:. tag, its quite recognizable :P

Spike Himself

TC

f2p doesnt mean bad
not f2p doesnt mean good

irfx

EPA

Quoted from Spike Himself

not f2p doesnt mean good

True

.Constantine

(ETF2L Tomator)
(ノಠOಠ)ノ

you are right, but we dont expect f2p guys to look for server advertisement on a competitive-gaming based site

if there are ppl who are new to tf2 (f2p in this case), but are registered here as a clan, they are free to join and likely experience playing with/against skilled players, which are mainly adressed by this advertising

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

How the only issue is filling it…

atmo

Concerted stupidity.

Skyride

DUCS

This is fucking stupid.

MOST tf2 players are just horrific. It’s nothing to do with F2P, they just don’t care about being good. This game has now been F2P for the amount of time it took me to get into the comp scene after buying it.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from atmo

Concerted stupidity.

usually i disagree with atmo but this time he is correct.

atmo

wat u kno about gamin headsets

.Constantine

(ETF2L Tomator)
(ノಠOಠ)ノ

what if we keep away the term”F2P”

its a public server for experienced players, preferably

plz dont get our point wrong, we are not saying theres something wrong with f2p, but for comp-players, who like to play on public servers, they are too easy to outplay

so the goal of our server is, lets say “advanced public playing” which does not get boring after 10 mins of killing

G

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

SO THIS IS WHERE I GO TO STOMP DIV6 SCRUBS?

Bury.

internecine

what’s wrong with playing with ‘f2pers’ :e

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »