x
Note to all PASS Time Cup Participants: All Mercs have to be approved by your opponent. There are NO Default Mercs in the cup. You are allowed 1 Merc per game. Usual Merc rules apply.

There is also a known issue with the whitelist not working after changing the map, please use rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 14555
x
The ETF2L PASS Time Cup Roster Locks are now active!

Forum

CS : GO GiveAway

Created 13th March 2012 @ 11:13

Add A Reply Pages: 1

chefinal

TLR

TLR Counter-Strike: Global Offensive BETA Access Competition
One of Ten BETA access keys for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive could be yours.

If like us you’re looking forward to the next alteration of the Counter-Strike series we have a special treat for you, in association with Gigabyte UK we are giving away ten BETA access keys; if you can’t wait any longer for Valve’s next masterpiece here’s how you can get your foot in the door early.

Enter here : http://www.tlr-esports.co.uk/news/353/TLR-Counter-Strike-Global-Offensive-BETA-Access-Competition

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

great thx

Stimpy

sheeet son, 10 keys thats all? will get u alot of likes on FB and stuff.

Xerofset

DMS!

It’s just CS:S remade for console. Nothing spectacular

Shotgun

Quoted from Xerofset

FADe

Quoted from Xerofset

I remember saying the same when news first hit about the games release as that was the original impression VALVe gave to the top players who flew out to Seattle. It’s actually not the case though as they 180’d the decision a few weeks later.
It’s already a ‘well known secret’ the top 1.6 LANS are filtering the game into their events through-out 2012 with the aim of a full 1.6 – CS:GO switch over sometime in 2013 if the game gets the work and attention it currently needs(and is getting).
Cross-platform play has been cancelled which was announced a week or two ago!

Have you played the beta yet? Bar the obvious flaws, bugs and general annoyances it’s actually pretty damn good! Alot better than 1.6 or CSS was during its early beta development.

trams

-><-

Quoted from Stimpy

sheeet son, 10 keys thats all? will get u alot of likes on FB and stuff.

FakkelBrigade?

Sc

Quoted from trams

[…]

FakkelBrigade?

Fat Blog

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from FADe

[…]

I remember saying the same when news first hit about the games release as that was the original impression VALVe gave to the top players who flew out to Seattle. It’s actually not the case though as they 180’d the decision a few weeks later.
It’s already a ‘well known secret’ the top 1.6 LANS are filtering the game into their events through-out 2012 with the aim of a full 1.6 – CS:GO switch over sometime in 2013 if the game gets the work and attention it currently needs(and is getting).

Have you played the beta yet? Bar the obvious flaws, bugs and general annoyances it’s actually pretty damn good! Alot better than 1.6 or CSS was during its early beta development.

The original Counter-Strike stopped being good when it moved out of beta stage.

Xerofset

DMS!

Quoted from FADe

[…]

Yes, i have the beta in my steam account. Didnt play one hour

FADe

Quoted from slate

[…]

The original Counter-Strike stopped being good when it moved out of beta stage.

True true, 5.2 >

I do remember the early betas being particularly shat though

name hes_camping_in_the_sewer

Quoted from Xerofset

[…]

Waste of a key, give it a chance!

Last edited by FADe,

Quoted from Xerofset

[…]

so you made your final judgement on the game after you played for less than an hour, gg.

Add A Reply Pages: 1