x
Note to all PASS Time Cup Participants: All Mercs have to be approved by your opponent. There are NO Default Mercs in the cup. You are allowed 1 Merc per game. Usual Merc rules apply.

There is also a known issue with the whitelist not working after changing the map, please use rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 14555
x
The ETF2L PASS Time Cup Roster Locks are now active!

Forum

Dr. LeonmanderX TV

Created 6th March 2012 @ 17:01

Add A Reply Pages: 1

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Catchy, isn’t it?

Our snazzy logo – http://i.imgur.com/ELm1X.png

Me and Leon have been talking about this on and off for a while and with VanillaTV unable to cast tonight’s games due to a lack of people available. it seems like the perfect time to launch!

So tonight we will be streaming and casting over mumble, details coming right at you:

Stream – http://www.own3d.tv/trulsrasmussen

Mumble – fakkelbrigade.eu:64738 password thebrigade

STV – pending

So tune in for a bit of fun and hopefully good cast! If you have any feedback pm either me or Leon or leave it here, hope you guys enjoy!

Last edited by CommanderX,

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

I probably should of mentioned that we will be casting YYT vs CC tonight at 21.15cet.

We will probably go live a bit before this with some pre-game

sgN^

TKN

yay leon :3

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

This will be good

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Live now!

qkls

qkls

Stream so laggy :/

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Server connection rejected: Wrong password for user.

add a 1 on the end of your name crasp…

Snyyppis

RLM

stream is unwatchable, good cast tho

drleånn

i have no idea what happened to the stream :////// it was working fine 1month ago when i last used it, tried to fiddle with the bitrate(anything from 4000kbps to around 1500 kbps), but nothing worked. Had an official right before the game started, so had no time to try and solve it, chancing fms url and stuff like that.

Edit: Tested the stream now, and its working without any lags, maybe it dosent like it when i get more then 10 viewers :(

Last edited by drleånn,

Darkdwarf

[MvP]

Was intresting to listen to the cast, even though the stream sucked.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Should be casting Excello open tonight, there should be some good games and hopefulyl the stream will be working a bit better today :D

IPZIE

SUAVE

looking forward to it

Add A Reply Pages: 1