x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Punchline! Facebook contest !

Created 19th November 2011 @ 19:48

Add A Reply Pages: 1

doudd

Hi guys,

Our club is running a contest on our facebook page here :

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Punchline-Esport-Club/158925360826586

The rules are simple, just invite your friends to “like” us and post their name as comment on the dedicated status (so that we can link the new fans to the one who invited them). Those who will have invited most friends to become fan we’ll be rewarded by :

1st – G700 mouse
2nd – Portal 2 on PS3
3ed – NovaGaming Master Mousepad

Everyone can enter the contest, good luck =) If you have any question don’t hesitate.

2nuts

Not to be a stick in the mud but, why portal 2 on ps3??

doudd

ahah good question, it’s a game our TF2 team won at Galloween last weekend, and like you they wondered why did they get a ps3 game … but it still a good game, even on ps3 :p

Wabbeh

Doesnt the PS3 game include the pc game anyway?

doudd

Sadly not, it just the PS3 game =( But that’s the 2nd prize so let’s aim the 1st prize : logitech G700 mouse :p

octochris

(0v0)

ilove french people :DDD

To set you straight, all codes from the ps3 portal 2 can be entered into steam to get portal 2 for pc.

doudd

Oh nice, didn’t know that =)

hmm…can ya actually see how many people I have invited to like this? just a thing, in my opinion you can’t really see who invited who. Because when I am attending to club events and they say: share, invite and post “***” this is comments then, I only share and post that thingy. I don’t really invite anyone and I still win free tickets and stuff…

Add A Reply Pages: 1