x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

TwistedPlay TF2

Created 20th October 2011 @ 03:40

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Greg

TEZC

Hey guys,

For those who don’t know who I am, I am a scout in Infused.Tt, however while doing that I also run the TwistedPlay.TF2 community, which I setup after I decided to start playing the game. I have been a part of the TwistedPlay commmunity for near enough 7 years now, and hold its management and developement close to my heart, due to wanting to see it suceed in a massive way. During this time I have competed in the main TwistedPlay.Net CSS team, along with GLG (Good Looking Gamers, who are still one of the best UK CSS teams), also the TwistedPlay COD4 and TwistedPlay TF2 teams (with the later going on to become the previous incarnation of Infused.Tt). As the TF2 manager, this means that I have a responsibility to help develope and manage the TwistedPlay Team Fortress Two community, however following a recent main team fold we have a spot available to ateam to take up the role of representing TwistedPlay in competitive TF2.

There are a lot of criteria for joining TwistedPlay, however the two major and most important are you enthusiasm for UK LAN events (attending as many per year as a full team as possible) and for the community feel, that everyone in TwistedPlay has, this ranges from just your team/game to having a laugh with any player in the community, no matter where there allegence lies.

We provide the necesary equipment to represent our community – A mumble and server, however ontop of that we have ZOWIE gear ready and waiting for a dedicated team, this means for a team that has proven to us that they are willing to work for the organisation following a trial period (i.e. 1 LAN event after joining), unfortunately we don’t have the capablilities to support a team looking for major sponsorship, however our sponsors at ZOWIE Gear and OVH.co.uk provide the organisation with everything needed for an Amatuer Team.

Ontop of providing you with the necessary tools to compete in TF2 the community also provides you with access to the Infused.Tt team, for any queries regarding the game that you have (as we play and hang around on the TP mumble), and the variety of mixes/gather that we play internally and externally.

If you feel that you would like to join our community then please add me the steam. However Please Remember That Insomnia Events Are A Must.

Cheers
Greg

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

This is a badman opportunity for a team

rtan

-9w-

good luck!

dougiie

CotC

top lads, great opportunity! gl :)