x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Specialattack.net 4v4 KotH Cup II (18/09)

Created 25th August 2011 @ 12:23

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Olaa~

Second edition of 4v4 KotH cup coming up, since the people that actually bothered to try it out loved it :>

[SIGNUPS]
Low Bracket (Div4 and lower) –> http://binarybeast.com/xTF21108240
High Bracket (Div3 and Above) –> http://binarybeast.com/xTF21108241

Or contact me on #specialattack (Pinky/Pinkeh) or Steam
Entry fee is 1 reclaimed/team. (Goes to prizepool

[RULES/FORMAT]

*4players. Classlimits 1. Heavy & Engie 0
*Rounds are bo3 on 1 map
*1night cup, single elimination.

*Unlocks: Vanilla + Kritz + Blut + Ubersaw + Quickfix + crossbow (up for discussion. Hit me up on irc/steam if u have suggestions)

* NO Stickying spawndoors (You’re out if admin spots it or after 2 reports by players)

*Mercs allowed as long as they’re not out of the respective skill ranges (div4 and lower for low bracket/anything for high bracket)

[WHEN]
Sunday 18/09. Starts at 20cet. Be in #specialattack by 19:30.

Specialattack thread: http://forum.specialattack.net/viewtopic.php?f=187&t=11648

xoxo
Pinky

Last edited by Pynklùùùnningen,

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

awesome cup, looking forward to!
will *hopefully* sign up :p

Kinyu

popkõrns

Dunno if Cido is signing up, but thanks to this I dont even play 6on6 anymore, just 4on4 :P

EPIC, must play!

aaaaa

do i really have to make an account for this shit

we’re free this weekend so we want to play this time but i’m not registering fuck that noise holla at me on steam thx

Quoted from aaaaa

do i really have to make an account for this shit

we’re free this weekend so we want to play this time but i’m not registering fuck that noise holla at me on steam thx

Beautiful and kind sir, can yo read, dawg
“Or contact me on #specialattack (Pinky/Pinkeh) or Steam”
Dun steal my bike, norf

xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo

Give this some love guys. Or at least give me a shout for a double mix if u want to try it out~

Dr Icecream

Quoted from Pynklùùùnningen

Give this some love guys. Or at least give me a shout for a double mix if u want to try it out~

Might want to consider creating rules about pausing first before actually promoting it, as we played the admin team in that cup once and they just paused without asking us to do it for them first, while ETF2L rules were being used.

Quoted from Dr Icecream

[…]
Might want to consider creating rules about pausing first before actually promoting it, as we played the admin team in that cup once and they just paused without asking us to do it for them first, while ETF2L rules were being used.

Gj explaining the actual situation :> *ahem*
And admin ‘team’, with me being the only one actually doing stuff?~

Dr Icecream

That’s what I was told, and yes, that was the actual situation :> There was said that ETF2L rules were applied, and yet the team who dropped a player paused the game instead of asking us to pause, so everyone could get to an out of combat position.

Just giving that as an actual hint to improve the cup, not as a rant, since I couldn’t care less about one TF2 weapon.

Dummy

jarate? are you kidding me?
I can accept flaregun but jarate?

Quoted from Dummy

jarate? are you kidding me?
I can accept flaregun but jarate?

Was going to change it to vailla actually, but didn’t get to it yet~

Quoted from Dr Icecream

That’s what I was told, and yes, that was the actual situation :> There was said that ETF2L rules were applied, and yet the team who dropped a player paused the game instead of asking us to pause, so everyone could get to an out of combat position.

Just giving that as an actual hint to improve the cup, not as a rant, since I couldn’t care less about one TF2 weapon.

Yea I take it as input, thought we did warn one of your player through steam; but weren’t aware that his mumble was broken at the time; so all in all it was a shit situation, that shouldn’t have been a problem in a normal setting (which we handled poorly, though for a funcup, i wouldn’t say it was a big deal)

+can’t remember saying anything about etf2l rules anywhere, Didn’t give any extended ruleset, considering it’s just a small funcup; Not insinuating that it’s ok to pause without warning though.

*boomp*

Dummy

didnt get to it yet? its not very hard, just edit the OP and voila! hardly something hard

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Why is there no spawncamping?

octochris

(0v0)

If there continues to be a lack of teams, will the brackets be merged?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »