x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Your Eternal Pub - Pub for pros?

Created 8th August 2011 @ 12:49

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Dadamnphreaknoizphun

Idea is to make a pub rewarding gamesense, skill and teamwork.

Your Eternal Pub: No Crits, Spread, OP weapons and wrangler laser shows.

94.23.251.227:27017 – FRANCE

Classlimits:

1 Heavy, Med, Engy, Demo, Sniper, Spah and 2 Scouts / Sollies per team.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/YourEternalPub

I already have some pretty good players, but we need much more regulars.

Last edited by Dadamnphreaknoizphun,

Dadamnphreaknoizphun

I managed to get some really cool div 3 guys into project. I am giving admins to everyone who wants to contribute. We just need the players.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Needs cl2 on medics (cause when you have 1 shit medic its like having no medic) and another good look at which unlocks are allowed and which arent. Good initiative though, keep it up!

Dadamnphreaknoizphun

Good point, but my goals is to get so many good players we can afford kicking the baddies. Yes I realize that it might become another dead server because pros will kick anyone, but i wont make that happen.

“The Backburner” “0”
“The Sandman” “0”
“The Huntsman” “0”
“The Chargin’ Targe” “0”
“The Frontier Justice” “0”
“Crit-a-Cola” “0”
“The Vita-Saw” “0”
“Mad Milk” “0”
“The Amputator” “0”
“Fists of Steel” “0”
“Sun-on-a-Stick” “0”
“The Persian Persuader” “0”
“Ali Baba’s Wee Booties” “0”
“The Splendid Screen” “0”
“The Liberty Launcher” “0”
“The Reserve Shooter” “0”
“Tomislav” “0”
“The Cow Mangler 5000” “0”
“The Righteous Bison” “0”
“The Soda Popper” “0”
“Gloves of Running Urgently” “0”
“The Disciplinary Action” “0”
“The Sydney Sleeper” “0”
“Crit-a-Cola” “0”
“The Soda Popper” “0”
“The Atomizer” “0”
“The Shortstop” “0”

My idea for this server is:
make good comp settings to get pros
then with pros on everyone wants to join just to say to their mum ‘wow i killed numlocked’ and we got a full server

Dadamnphreaknoizphun

So we got more and more prem div on our payroll, but we still lack regulars :P

If you want to facestab numlocked, or omgwtfbbq retshock you should defo join us.

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

although i usually dont pub (unless its Danish TF2 center duel_store only)i had a good time playing in here, nice people

Dadamnphreaknoizphun

we didnt u aimboter ;p

Bonkers

Please stop spamming the announcements. its so annoying

Dadamnphreaknoizphun

yeah sorry for the spam but it does wonders. when we get enough regulars we will stop, now when server is going dead we just post annoucement and get it full again.

wampee

i dont like pubs.
but this one i like :D

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

i like the spam

Lateralus

I feel like a tiny bug with all the big names there.
Normally in pubs i go medic because i’m the only decently competent one there, but here i feel like i’m not doing well enough for the others.
So i usually go engie and set up a forward nest.

vani

F!

Its really good, feels like a “high-skilled” pub :D where you wont face people playing with fov70 and shit.

However might want to put engineer limit to 2, its always fun to team up with a broski and play super engineer bros together! As I played on the server, it rarely feels like a single enigneer can put up a sentry or a nest or similar, something you can fall back on. While youre on it, soldier and scout limit 3 wouldnt be bad either. Maybe medic limit 2 aswell? Considering its 12v12

Bonkers

LIMIT 2 ON EVERYTHING :D

Dadamnphreaknoizphun

i know but for now its 10 slots each team and with limits of 2 classes each almost no one would play medic :D

Sure I am considering updating it to even 24 slots and changing classlimits, but we dont have enough players for 20 slots : 24 slots as the game is a lot cleaner and organised, not just running into random enemies because half of your team is spawncamping enemy base, when they have forward spawn and rape u on the mid ;p

Add A Reply Pages: 1