x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Pinky's 4v4 koth cup!

Created 1st August 2011 @ 15:59

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

all info+signup stuff ->http://forum.specialattack.net/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=11376&p=170611#p170611

Format/rules
*4players
*classlimit 1; engie & heavy 0
*Double Elim tourney (over a couple of days), 2maps (bo3, timelimit 0, possible bo1 decider map)/stage
*Eq, Gunboats, Axtinguisher, Flare gun, kritz, ubersaw, blut, quickfix, crossbow, jarate allowed

When
*Signups close: August 14 8CET
*Round 1 start: August 14 9CET
*Round 1 end/Round 2 start: August 17 9CET
*Round 2 end: August 20 9CET
*Semis/finals on one day: tba (whenever works for those teams, basically. latest is August 24)

*Entry fee = 1 reclaimed/team (goes to price pool)
*post on the specialattack thread or here (contacting me on steam is fine too)

Teamname: blabla
Members: a, b, c, d, e
who to contact when I have to:

maps/configs
*see other thread*

xoxoxo

Last edited by Pynklùùùnningen,

basH.

hf

nice idea…but only for div 5/6 ?

Quoted from basH.

nice idea…but only for div 5/6 ?

If there’s interest from more people (of a higher level) I’ll make a high/low bracket for sure

punct

Do be
Rambase.ro

No medic / engineer restrictions?

Quoted from punct

No medic / engineer restrictions?

no engie or heavy; it’s in the thread

punct

Do be
Rambase.ro

Haven’t seen the link, my bad.

Tornf4lk

cc//

been playtesting this quite a bit recently and it’s actually really fun to play. Sign up guys ^^

ups

I strongly advise anyone who likes smaller team format to take a look at some kotf_* (it’s not a typo) maps, been playing it with some people and found them really fun overall.

Kinyu

popkõrns

Can’t find anything about kotf?

Vaskie

BulletClub

Searching on google it seems it’s King of the Flag, but personally it seems like a stupid idea to me, but of course it’s my personal opinion and none should go by it except for my own self :D

atomic-

kewl

ups

It’s basically a map where the intel spawns on the middle, and after one person from either team grabs it and tries to hold on to it, the purpose of the other team becomes to kill that person and re-take the intel.

Basically – it is a constant chase all over the map. The person who currently has the intelligence also leaves a long and bright trail, which helps you eventually find him.

Did sound like a stupid idea to me as well until I tried it.

One of the maps is called kotf_force, not entirely sure if it’s the right one since I am not on my home pc, but google finds this link to mediafire.

Last edited by ups,

Quoted from ups

It’s basically a map where the intel spawns on the middle, and after one person from either team grabs it and tries to hold on to it, the purpose of the other team becomes to kill that person and re-take the intel.

Basically – it is a constant chase all over the map. The person who currently has the intelligence also leaves a long and bright trail, which helps you eventually find him.

Did sound like a stupid idea to me as well until I tried it.

One of the maps is called kotf_force, not entirely sure if it’s the right one since I am not on my home pc, but google finds this link to mediafire.

Might be kool if I ever decide to do another cup (in other words, if this one works out)

Tornf4lk

cc//

bump. ^^

Signups close this friday, 9 slots left for lower bracket and we need 6 more teams for there to be a high bracket.

signup and wear sunglasses indoor boyos

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »