x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

TF2 32team Cup with PRIZES by GAMEPLAYSERVERS.COM!

Created 13th July 2011 @ 15:41

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

kyanite

Many people from within the online PC gaming community have helped GamePlayServers become what it is today, so it’s about time we give something back to you guys! A cup, for fun, competition & most importantly prizes!

Our First KO Cup will start on Wednesday 20th of July at 7:00

Our first cup will be a Team Fortress 2 One Night Cup. The first round will be on cp_badlands, second on cp_granary and third on cp_gullywash_pro. the Semi final will be played on cp_gravelpit. The Final is then a BO3 map elmination.
The Cup will be hosted on our servers with ETF2L configs and applicable server settings making it fair for everyone. Who you will be playing will be showing on the day. Good luck and have fun.

This cup will be vanilla and medlocks only!

How to apply?

To apply for our KO Cup, go to our forums at http://www.gameplayservers.com and go to the KO CUP section and read the rules before applying. We expect around 32 teams to be signing up so be sure to get there first before its too late.

What do the winners get?

Winners will receive £32 of gameplayserver hosting vouchers courtesy of GamePlayServers!

Last edited by kyanite,

Hildreth

Pander
Pander

Sounds like good fun, might try this if we can all make it.

I hope a lot of Div 4-6 teams sign up for this, seems to be an absence in them in cup competitions lately.

t1gr3

DStM
DStS

signed us up as cannon fodder. Will try and do the same for a few others! Would be good to get a few teams involved here.

Sunbather

maksa

Would love to go if any team needs a merc

Kinyu

popkõrns

nvm, so blind :|

Last edited by Kinyu,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

badlands, granary, gullywash, gravelpit

t1gr3

DStM
DStS

Our first cup will be a Team Fortress 2 One Night Cup. The first round will be on cp_badlands, second on cp_granary and third on cp_gullywash_pro. the Semi final will be played on cp_gravelpit. The Final is then a BO3 map elmination.
The Cup will be hosted on our servers with ETF2L configs and applicable server settings making it fair for everyone. Who you will be playing will be showing on the day. Good luck and have fun.

they updated the website but not this post.

I also checked and the start time is 20.00CET, but the website says 7pm, which is GMT. Will say to them to get it changed to avoid confusion!

Qun

GoT<3

No gpit :(

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Qun

No gpit :(

pipe down you :P

kyanite

Cmon guys! Lets get more sign ups!

t1gr3

DStM
DStS

come on guys a couple more teams here. Its tomorrow night, normal times so get signed up!

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I’d like to play if anyone is short :>

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from Admirable

Me too.
Now go to bed, James!

t1gr3

DStM
DStS

we will most likelyneed a soldier, so one of you can play for us if you don’t mind?

Hildreth

Pander
Pander

Quoted from Admirable

5am Dustbowl is the best experience in life.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »