x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

1on1 Scout Whiskas Cup #2 - Win up to $1000

Created 10th July 2011 @ 16:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

xerxes

WWCD
n2o

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
so your argument is based on you assuming that being reminded twice is not enough and ESL should spam you every day so you don’t forget, or what? you’re whining about not being treated like an idiot who needs to be reminded in big shiny letters every day about something to not forget it.
You obviously have a very bad memory like me, so why don’t you write stuff down? you know, you see something important like this check-in, and put in as a memo on your phone or whatever, voila, day comes up, you see it on your schedule. I mean are you honestly blaming ESL for having a bad memory? I would understand if it was not mentioned or unclear but you were reminded twice, it was in the rules all the time, and as someone above me said there was a check-in button on the ESL site all the time.

:-D I checked in successfully but thanks for your feedback. Also I am not for getting spamed by esl all the time. And I am not whining at all. Because for me there is no reason to whine. :-)

I just wanted to point out my thoughts about the checkin system for this cup. It was the first time you had to check in to a tf2 cup on esl. So there would be ways to improve the way it has been done.

I am trying to give good feedback but all I get back is that tf2 players don’t like esl.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from fe

check in is a good idea, but it must be longer, cuz people may be busy at that time and anyway, you have enough time to play 1st round, no reason to force people to play at the default date.

It is literally 2 clicks if you start at the email.

fe

Quoted from Koeitje

It is literally 2 clicks if you start at the email.

and? did you even read my post? or my English is too bad?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from fe

[…]
and? did you even read my post? or my English is too bad?

Yes. It says you don’t want to a check-in because it might be inconvenient to you. Why sign-up if you know you wont be able to check in? Also, I presume you don’t have a phone from the nineties are able to email and browse on it? I could have checked in while taking a dump.

Dummy

Quoted from xerxes

[…]

:-D I checked in successfully but thanks for your feedback. Also I am not for getting spamed by esl all the time. And I am not whining at all. Because for me there is no reason to whine. :-)

I just wanted to point out my thoughts about the checkin system for this cup. It was the first time you had to check in to a tf2 cup on esl. So there would be ways to improve the way it has been done.

I am trying to give good feedback but all I get back is that tf2 players don’t like esl.

Don’t think I ever said I don’t like ESL
Don’t you think it is possible people did not check-in because they didn’t want to? you make an assumption that 100 out of 200 would’ve checked in if it better done, but there’s no proof for this, it’s just you assuming it. did 100 players post here? no, if one of your prev. posts was correct in its statement – 3 players did.
while it was the first ESL cup to have check-in it was not, although this isnt really relevant, the first tf2 cup that required a check-in. but thats not relevant, what is that the players were reminded not once but twice, and there was a constant reminder both in the rules and the cup page about checking in

fe

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]
Yes. It says you don’t want to a check-in because it might be inconvenient to you.

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]
you don’t want to a check-in because it might be inconvenient to you.

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]
you don’t want

where is facepalm smile? quote where I said it.
I can be just unable to check-in in that 1.5 hours cuz i’m too drunk to even read email (predicting your stupid question, alcoholic can not just to not drink), cuz I can be in metro, cuz my phone battery is not charged, cuz I’m in the willage, where even mobile internet doesn’t work, cuz I’m in the plane etc. And I didn’t know it 3 weeks ago. If there is 3 days to play 1st round, after 3 weeks of signing-up, why the fuck check-in is just 1.5 hours? I just ask to make it longer in future, stop defending admins like I’m blaming them in something terrible. And I’m in cup btw, it’s my feedback, and you are trying to disput about it.

Bun

GM

Agreed with Awarche.

alfa

facepalm

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/6671/rofla.jpg

Dummy

Quoted from alfa

facepalm

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/6671/rofla.jpg

isnt ping like not very relevant to hitboxes, i mean you can have 150 and be fine and 50 and be unhittable?

fe

that guy just installed tf2 and can’t kill anybody “because of latency”. he used IE his whole life…

droso

o/

Koeitje and Stefan in final.

Someone cast that game! :p

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from droso

Koeitje and Stefan in final.

Someone cast that game! :p

Will be a short cast :D.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!