x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

1on1 Scout Whiskas Cup #2 - Win up to $1000

Created 10th July 2011 @ 16:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

catman

Quoted from xiuxiu

just curious, is there a (maybe even public?) server running with this map? would like to play it once or twice, but i dont have a server, so..

would be lovely if someone set up a server with this map for ppl to practice :D

Well as i know there are public duel_duel2 server and they have around 16 slots, but for thise map for normal play will be good only 4 slots ,so i think it dont exist

fe

you can play on my server when it’s free 188.138.48.214:27215
but be ready for me coming, setting password and kicking everybody to play a match.

dodgydogman

Panda

Where does whiskas get the money for these cups? :D

catman

U wanna Win thise cup? try a new Tasty Snacks http://www.whiskas.com/meal_time/snack_food/sf_milk.aspx

flushy

P.O.P

Ake to rape shit fo’ real

Fish

UCAP.

We are at the 250 signed up Mark

tell your friends! this is gonna be huge!

fe

from now my server will have a password constantly. you can ask me for password in steam.

Fish

UCAP.

325 signed up! go go

Martn

Signed up to make it look more full.

atmo

Signed up but cba installing Wire.

AnAkkk

350 signups so far. Still 3 days left for signups. Don’t forget to check-in on Sunday from 18:30 CEST to 18:40 CEST. You still have 20 mins to signup again after that.

Last edited by AnAkkk,

AnAkkk

A few hours left until the signups close. Don’t forget to Check-In between 18:30 CEST and 18:40 CEST if you signed up. You can still signup again from 18:40 CEST to 19:00 CEST if you missed the Check-In or the signups.

xerxes

WWCD
n2o

Out of something around 350 sign up’s only 150 made it through the check in.

It’s sad to see, so here is my question: Why?

Beside the normal amount of people dropping out at the beginn of a cup I am pretty sure a very huge amount of people forgot about the chickin.

To my mind a checkin for a non one day cup is nonsense.

What are your thoughts?

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

I was out at the time, missed it.

Forsak3n

S

Quoted from Sideshow

I was out at the time, missed it.

same here.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »