x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

redLine Public Servers

Created 5th July 2011 @ 22:58

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

What is up with the standard of player on here man?
Absolute braindead zombie motherfuckers, terrible class selections and no comms – are you secretly filing the server with bots?

Moreg

dc.

Quoted from Admirable

Absolute braindead zombie motherfuckers, terrible class selections and no comms – are you secretly filing the server with bots?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Admirable

Sounds like a public server all right :D

AnAkkk

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Sounds like a public server all right :D

This.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Who joins a pub server to win anyway? Isn’t it all about running around, having a larrrrrfffff, desperately trying to out DM every member of the opposition, preferably at the same time, and using all the weapons you cant use in pcw’s?

Serious mode on pub servers? Nah!

Last edited by Monkeh,

AnAkkk

The servers are now running with tftrue_maxfov 130 for testing.

FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

Quoted from Admirable

My guess is they are just F2P players…

and point proven

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558661528563814334/A624C8246D5CC183CE5AE757523BA6FF0B831444/

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

[…]

and point proven

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558661528563814334/A624C8246D5CC183CE5AE757523BA6FF0B831444/

rofl

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Quoted from octochris

[…]

rofl

AnAkkk

Want to try out the new Quake RL (The Original)? Join one of the ESL servers and type !original on (or off to disable) in the chat while being Soldier. You’ll need to change your class/change your rocket launcher to load the Quake one though.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

My game crashes when I use the weapon :/

Tornf4lk

cc//

great servers great quake launcher mod ^^

AnAkkk

@WAR: should be fixed.

On server #1 and #2 you can now bunnyhop. Type !autobh on to enable auto bunnyhop.
For these who already tested it yesterday, scout double jump is fixed and the doors will not block you any more if you are going through them quite fast while bunny hopping.

AnAkkk

Replay is now disabled due to the lags and server crashes it brings.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

[…]

and point proven

+DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »