x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

redLine Public Servers

Created 5th July 2011 @ 22:58

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

AnAkkk

Quoted from Wabbeh

A couple of things: please put class limits. Ever since the f2p the average team has 4 spies 5 engineers and 2 snipers.

Also, some hud elements are broken, for example targetids, the stopwatch, and in spec.

Well, I think a lot of new players will just leave as soon as they join if they find out that they can’t play the class they want, so it may not be good to add classlimits.

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

I didn’t. Tried doing that on the server, still forced to use the default hud.

You may have it in your class config?

Quoted from Koeitje

I want stats so I can wave around my epeen.

I’ll see if I can add hlstatsx in the next few days.

Moreg

dc.

oh god please put a class limit on for snipers, engies and spies.

not fun playing next to 4 snipers and 4 spies with a team size of 10…

Bonkers

Quoted from Moreg

oh god please put a class limit on for snipers, engies and spies.

not fun playing next to 4 snipers and 4 spies with a team size of 10…

i have to agree on this

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

You may have it in your class config?

Nowhere. I only use a few small graphics tweaks and a P-Rec bind, everything else is just stock settings. No scripts, not hud binds, no nothing.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

AnAkkk

I’ll add class limits in the next days.

Le meme arrows

Can you also disable that stupid auto-scramble? It’s annoying to get swapped every map only because I have 2x more points than others.

AnAkkk

Quoted from Le meme arrows

Can you also disable that stupid auto-scramble? It’s annoying to get swapped every map only because I have 2x more points than others.

You mean when your team has 2 more points?

There are now class limits, they might need a bit of tweaking though.

AnAkkk

The HUD problem is fixed. It might need a server restart though (will be done tomorrow morning).

AnAkkk

Replays and HLStatsX are now enabled on the first server.

HLStatsX chat commands are:

– session_data
– place
– kdeath

Last edited by AnAkkk,

My HUD still gets broken, had the same issue on our warserver which disappeared after we disabled TFTrue.

AnAkkk

That problem already got fixed. My HUD works totally fine now. Do you have a link to your HUD?

Quoted from AnAkkk

That problem already got fixed. My HUD works totally fine now. Do you have a link to your HUD?

Broeselhud v1.65 – haven’t updated to 1.66 yet: http://code.google.com/p/michaelll-hud/downloads/list

It becomes some weird mix between default hud and Broesel v1.65. Updated now, let’s see what that does. Edit: That fixed it.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

Entered the server, played with Direct Hit. After annoying a few people, tf_unlocks (or some bollocks) was set to 0 and everybody had to use vanilla + med.

I don’t mind this, but when it runs alongside an instant respawn system… it’s… I don’t even know what it is. If you’re trying to get people interested in the competitive side, turn the instaspawns off. If you’re trying to appeal to pubbers and suck them in with ads whilst they have a good time, turn the unlocks on.

Maybe introduce a beginning of map vote which allows people to vote if they want unlocks on or off (similar to what HH have for crits).

AnAkkk

There is no instant respawn. The respawn times are shortened, and then it depends from the respawn times that have been put in the maps.

The unlocks are disabled because it’s possible to crash the servers with the unlocks that valve recently released, and it was faster to use TFTrue to disable them all as it was already on the server.

AnAkkk

Now only the new weapons which crash the servers are banned.

2 new servers:
87.98.155.102:27025 [ESL.eu] Public Server #2 – Powered by redCore.fr
87.98.155.102:27035 [ESL.eu] Public Server #3 – Powered by redCore.fr

HLStatsX:
http://esltf2.redline-hosting.net/hlstatsx/hlstats.php

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »