x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

ESEA-I starts tomorrow

Created 25th June 2011 @ 14:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Skyride

DUCS

If anyone feels like doing quality coverage on it, we’d be happy to have some ESEA related stuff up on VanillaTF2. :)

Dummy

Quoted from alfa

it’s gonna be like 5-6am your time when we are gonna play our matches so I doubt anyone will watch

what time do NA teams play their officials if 5/6 AM
Im -6 so that would be 11/12 pm, pretty late

Hildreth

Pander
Pander

Depends you have to go on ESEA website to find out, usually they play like 2.30am Earliest start up until 4.30am. Sometimes I am up really early/late so I enjoy the watch…

But yeah VODs would be good – eXtv and MGE usually have them. For MGE it is a case of download stv demo and download the cast.

Hildreth

Pander
Pander

Quoted from Skyride

If anyone feels like doing quality coverage on it, we’d be happy to have some ESEA related stuff up on VanillaTF2. :)

Well I added first interesting game between Mix^ and ex` on the matchticker on VanillaTV although I don’t want to go overboard with adding matches on VanillaTV, depends what Torden thinks. Also they don’t add stv info until 15 minutes before the match so if you did want to watch any of these you’ll have to follow the matchlink on the match ticker page. (also found no cast info yet about this game).

harbleu

Truls!
dstry

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
x6 are pretty dire now, more likely to go 0-16 after a 16-0 last season than getting to LAN

thanks for telling me how my team is going to compete. i was under the impression that we were still going toe-to-toe with the top teams.

Nor

rda

ameryka ::::]

Last edited by Nor,

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Skyride

yeah I don’t know much/anything about the NA scene, would be nice to see some there :)

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

I’ll try and help out with matchticker info + sourcetv/casts

Dummy

Quoted from harbleu

[…]
thanks for telling me how my team is going to compete. i was under the impression that we were still going toe-to-toe with the top teams.

np, mostly going by preds from sites and friends alike, its just an opnion didnt mean no offense ~_~

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from harbleu

[…]

Ah, then you were clearly misinformed. Don’t worry, it happens sometimes.

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from harbleu

[…]

He knows better then you harb

alfa

Quoted from Skyride

Sure I’ll start punching in the maps and dates we got so far, but the new vanillatf2 interface is completely destroyed on my PC and I can’t see anything

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2