x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

ESEA-I starts tomorrow

Created 25th June 2011 @ 14:38

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Hildreth

Pander
Pander

I am wondering how many fellow Euros interested in ESEA coverage? Personally I always loved US TF2 with their “bad” Demomen and “air strafing” Soldiers. Most interestingly the different play style with the first to 5 format for cp maps and interesting maps like Viaduct…etc.

Long and short of it is I like watching TF2 and NA used to bring excellent coverage in the past with pwnage.tv, tgbf.tv, eXtv and hopefully now MGE. Personally I am looking forward to seeing ‘The experiment’ (featuring TF2 legends Reptile and Pyyyour as well as TLR) vs CheckSix Gaming (current ESEA champs) as it seems like a bit of a grudge match in store due to the whole TLR trophy incident. Certainly the big teams like eMg, x6, The Experiment, Classic Mixup will prolly be the ones at LAN but one of the other teams might raise a few eyebrows.

Dummy

Quoted from Hildreth

I am wondering how many fellow Euros interested in ESEA coverage? Personally I always loved US TF2 with their “bad” Demomen and “air strafing” Soldiers. Most interestingly the different play style with the first to 5 format for cp maps and interesting maps like Viaduct…etc.

Long and short of it is I like watching TF2 and NA used to bring excellent coverage in the past with pwnage.tv, tgbf.tv, eXtv and hopefully now MGE. Personally I am looking forward to seeing ‘The experiment’ (featuring TF2 legends Reptile and Pyyyour as well as TLR) vs CheckSix Gaming (current ESEA champs) as it seems like a bit of a grudge match in store due to the whole TLR trophy incident. Certainly the big teams like eMg, x6, The Experiment, Classic Mixup will prolly be the ones at LAN but one of the other teams might raise a few eyebrows.

x6 are pretty dire now, more likely to go 0-16 after a 16-0 last season than getting to LAN

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

I have been following pretty much every single esea-i match since season 4. NA is so much more interesting imo. quite excited about all these new teams. eMg, mixup, ex., even 51.

I just miss watching Seagull play. He was the one to really open my eyes to NA tf2…

Hildreth

Pander
Pander

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
x6 are pretty dire now, more likely to go 0-16 after a 16-0 last season than getting to LAN

Maybe, I went by the MGE rankings as I guessed Sigma who wrote it knows more about NA TF2 than me. :D

Though who out of the other 4 teams can actually make a claim at being better?

Dummy

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

Maybe, I went by the MGE rankings as I guessed Sigma who wrote it knows more about NA TF2 than me. :D

Though who out of the other 4 teams can actually make a claim at being better?

mixup/eMg, the experiment, in that order
imo
everything can happen :p

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Finally some good tf2 to watch.

Ghent

Team

Quoted from CommanderX

Finally some good tf2 to watch.

Idd

Spira

I’ve always watched ESEA, so much fun to watch. Last season was the best season of TF2 I have ever seen. I haven’t seen any of the new teams play but I want mixup to be top of the table this season ;D

alfa

it’s gonna be like 5-6am your time when we are gonna play our matches so I doubt anyone will watch

Last edited by alfa,

Ghent

Team

Quoted from alfa

it’s gonna be like 5-6am your time when we are gonna play our matches so I doubt anyone will watch

vods

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Get the fixtures whacked in to the VanillaTF2 matchticker! :o

Ritalin

[d¿s]

Yeah, I’ll be watching. Saw most of the MGE casts last season, which were great.

I second Admirable. We need ESEA info on VanillaTF2’s matchticker :D

flushy

P.O.P

certainly beats watching prem s9…

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from Ritalin

Yeah, I’ll be watching. Saw most of the MGE casts last season, which were great.

I second Admirable. We need ESEA info on VanillaTF2’s matchticker :D

do it ^^

atmo

Good luck to Six Guys Off!

Dirtybird has been doing some mentoring with me and my team, super nice guy.

Last edited by atmo,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »