x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

1st ETF2L Ultiduo Cup (#8)

Created 7th June 2011 @ 09:33

Locked Pages: 1

Angel

Sign-up & full info: http://etf2l.org/2011/06/28/first-ultiduo-cup/

Last edited by Angel,

Rising

SVIFT

SIGNED UP

Angel

Please write your feedback here. Thanks!

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

How were the fixtures so badly screwed up?

Jorman

EPA

First off, I know the admins put alot of effort into this cup, and what happened tonight is very unfortunate. I guess the first problem is the seeding. It took too long to fit into the schedule. And the second seeding would still take too much time between the games. So we might want to make 3 round instead of two and have 40 minutes between seedings to play them and so that it doesn’t take 5 hours to do.

Also my post on IRC before: After checking in, people should stay in irc. And have their proper names so they are easy to find after looking the team name up on the etf2l website. My yank enemies have apparently checked in, but none of them are on irc. And steam community isn’t an option for this kind of cup. Maybe also a separate channel so admins and players both can see who is on and availible and sort everything much faster. I will continue my post later, cause I have to play right now.

Imperium

Feedback can be put up in an upcoming newspost shortly. Will be up soon.

Last edited by Imperium,

Locked Pages: 1