x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

enemydown TF2 ladder!

Created 27th May 2011 @ 13:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Spike Himself

TC

What if div3+ ladder games were as easy to arrange as div4/5/6 pcw’s? :)

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Spike Himself

What if div3+ ladder games were as easy to arrange as div4/5/6 pcw’s? :)

I’d call black magic and bring the torches

t1gr3

DStM
DStS

arranging games isnt hard! Just takes a bit of advance planning, which you could train a monkey to do!

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

The ETF2L ladder was a good idea when we first implemented it, but as soon as the next Season started neither players nor admins could commit to out in the time and effort required for it. So we’ve closed it down for a few weeks/months to review the whole thing and hopefully bring it up to an acceptable level of awesome.

In the meantime though, there isn’t any ladder. ESL Season VII is wrapping up, as is our own Season 9. Wireplay haven’t announced anything about a new 6v6 season, so there is a reasonably large gap coming up, which a ladder could fit into nicely.

Best of luck to Crown with it.

Crown

N\'VEK

Quoted from Crasp

The ETF2L ladder was a good idea when we first implemented it, but as soon as the next Season started neither players nor admins could commit to out in the time and effort required for it. So we’ve closed it down for a few weeks/months to review the whole thing and hopefully bring it up to an acceptable level of awesome.

In the meantime though, there isn’t any ladder. ESL Season VII is wrapping up, as is our own Season 9. Wireplay haven’t announced anything about a new 6v6 season, so there is a reasonably large gap coming up, which a ladder could fit into nicely.

Best of luck to Crown with it.

Best thing i’ve heard all day – thanks :)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Ladders used to be quite popular back when tf2 first started, but then when leagues became more established they lost alot of popularity. I don’t even think Clanbase (one of the bigger ladders makers) even caught on. The people posting stuff in this thread are not your target audience anyway so dont listen too much to them, clans above div4 probably won’t play in ladders.
ETF2L ladder was popular until the league started again so you’ve got alot of work in front of you.
I suggest posting the news with all the information, on all the main community team websites, 9m,HH,nE,WDG etc and word will spread. As i say weather or notpeople here know you is pretty irrelevant. You just have to make sure that signing up the the website is easy, making challenges in the ladder is easy and theres some sort of incentive for clans to sign up and keep playing.
GL

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Crown

N\'VEK

Thanks for the advice, my only hope is that i can start using the phrase “I told you so” to these lot – who i know aren’t actually trolling me, but nevertheless, would be good to get this going, with some support.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3