x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

TF2 on theSGL

Created 28th March 2011 @ 22:33

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

davesan

epx^
Panda

i played at sgl for ages, really dont know how anyone can say the admins are bad – uzi and blizz are so awesome, theyre some of the most dedicated admins youll find in a league

there is also nothing wrong with the AC, its done a great job of catching cheaters and it doesnt eat up system resources

N/A

RaWr ::

Quoted from Ghent

[…]
[…]
ESL?

Yes ESL has shit admins but their AC is pretty good imo

nvc

TheSGL can go fuck themselves. They owe me prizes from 3 cups.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from nvc

TheSGL can go fuck themselves. They owe me prizes from 3 cups.

make a rant topic, I miss some e-drama

shifty

Sir

They need to:

1) Pay out prizes from previous cups (they owe a lot of fucapo :D)
2) Have an admin team who really want to push the game on a constant basis

It would be a nice league to have though, I personally enjoyed the theSGL Champions League and would like to see a return.

Last edited by shifty,

Edd

T2P

what could make it a possibility is to get an actual tf2 player into their admin team for the tf2 only, maybe you should propose this to them randa

randa

Quoted from davesan

i played at sgl for ages, really dont know how anyone can say the admins are bad – uzi and blizz are so awesome, theyre some of the most dedicated admins youll find in a league

there is also nothing wrong with the AC, its done a great job of catching cheaters and it doesnt eat up system resources

+1 to this.

Well I mean getting an admin team is the last thing really just wondering if there was any actual interest.

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Quoted from Edd

cba

lolololololol

Edd

T2P

and what is your point john?

I think you might have some interest sam

howdeh

Perilous