x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

TF2 on theSGL

Created 28th March 2011 @ 22:33

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

randa

theSGL are looking to pick up some more games and start pushing the site and not just sticking to 1.6.

Just gauging to see what interest there might actually be for this ? If any which i’m sure there wont be :(

ilike2spin

RLM

Sadly probably not a lot, if ESL can’t even get a big signup.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Yes, every exposure is good.

Spike Himself

TC

thewhat?

WildCard

I rememebr when first made blame years ago and entered in to the SGL tf2 league, it was a joke, 50% + of teams droped and nothing was rearly ever done with the season

Edd

T2P

cba sgl full of a bunch of trolling cs players, not only that but the way of contacting admins and shit was awful + their AC client doesn’t do anything tf2wise..

they never showed enthusiasm for tf2 when it was originally there, is a good league for cs though :p

Last edited by Edd,

randa

Quoted from Edd

cba sgl full of a bunch of trolling cs players, not only that but the way of contacting admins and shit was awful + their AC client doesn’t do anything tf2wise..

there ac client detects source hacks + it takes client side screens aswell. Didn’t expect there to be alot of interest was more of a punt in the dark :)

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from WildCard

it was a joke, 50% + of teams droped and nothing was rearly ever done with the season

From what I remember of SGL, this is just about it.

fisk

KiH
KiH

double post

Last edited by fisk,

randa

Quoted from fisk

[…]

From what I remember of SGL, this is just about it.

Ofc team drops arent the fault of the site, most of the time anyway eh etf2l ;D

N/A

RaWr ::

terrible league and their AC system is a bag of shit

Last edited by N/A,

tay

and there admins are fucking idiots

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from tay

Wow nice grammar, Tay. Gobk2d6w/c1kyh? < 1 point if you decipher that.

Last edited by Daleth,

Hildreth

Pander
Pander

Quoted from toogyboogy

Yes, every exposure is good.

We’ll see about that.

EDIT – Apparently not, now I have to sign some register and I cannot work with children.

Last edited by Hildreth,

Ghent

Team

Quoted from N/A

terrible league and their AC system is a bag of shit

Quoted from tay

ESL?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »