x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

TF2TV presents: The Art of War Contest

Created 12th March 2011 @ 16:37

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Comedian

With Maxlan coming up soon we thought we’d take a few cues from those ever artistic frenchies. So gather round, don your aprons and grab your paint brushes, it’s competition time!
Think you’ve got what it takes to create some awesome artwork and win some great goodies courtesy of TF2TV?

What do you have to do?
All you have to do is create a TF2TV themed poster or wallpaper. Submissions can be in any medium be it drawn, digital or even photography as long as you keep the theme in mind.

What can you win?
Submissions will be judged by the TF2TV staff, the best entry will win themselves a TF2 Soldier t-shirt or your choice of a $30 steam game and second place will win a set of tf2 trading cards or a $10 steam game (again winners choice). In addition to this the top 20 entries will be displayed in a TF2TV gallery so everyone can see your awesome art skills!

check out the full post at http://www.tf2tv.com/the-art-of-war/

Last edited by Comedian,

Defur

do like, will try it

metalpiss

Sweet!
Where do we submit the stuff though?

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Quoted from metalpiss

Sweet!
Where do we submit the stuff though?

All entries should be sent as attachments to [email protected]

Last edited by Crasp,

metalpiss

Quoted from Crasp

[…]

Thanks…can’t believe I missed it on the full post page :(

Last edited by Crasp,

sweiny

trick17

a picture of comedian and some fresh pancakes.. done

ashkan

Quoted from Crasp

[…]

What the hell is etf2v.com? :P

Also, the contest rules at the bottom of the page state an incorrect deadline date ^^

Comedian

it also has price instead of prize :D

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Quoted from ashkan

What the hell is etf2v.com? :P

Lol, force of habit. I knew I should have checked the whole thing after changing the l to a v in the first place.

Defur

Is the site down? I wanted to re-check the deadline today, but I can’t go onto http://www.tf2tv.com

Defur

I wanna see the winners! ^^

Hildreth

Pander
Pander

Yeah they be still judging it, hang tight bro.

Add A Reply Pages: 1