x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

TC looking to expand!

Created 5th January 2011 @ 00:42

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Spike Himself

TC

G’day folks!

In pursuit of one of our new year’s resolutions, Team Colonslash is looking to become a small gaming org of sorts (TF2 only, for now), and we’d like to **slowly** get this going by first adding a 2nd squad; At some point we’ll also run a pub server and bring about a small to mid sized community, but that’s for later.

We offer:
* A team of serious yet laid back “backup players” at your skill level that could merc for you;
* 1000(+) slot Mumble server managed by ourselves;
* A 1000 FPS match server with STV, located in Germany;
* Our website is still under construction but should soon have forums/match ticker/scheduler/etc;
* Looking into running a pub server and getting a mid-sized community going (see desc. above);
* Friends from the higher divs willing to help us out with all sorts of things.

What we expect from you:
* English speaking;
* A team consisting of mixed nationality players is preferred;
* You will (proudly!) wear our team tag and (customised) avatar;
* You have played in AFS and/or season 8 at around a div5/4 level or above;
* A sense of humour is more than welcome, but we don’t want trolls or assholes;
* Dedication, motivation, attention to detail and a positive attitude are important. You should be willing to put effort into the smaller things – e.g. you must be proactive about organising matches, and have an enthusiastic approach;
* We do not at the moment require you to attend LANs (i.e. we won’t pay for your tickets), but who knows what the future may bring. No promises in that regard, though ;)

* If you run a team (no new teams at the moment, please) and are interested in joining TC, add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002551724

That be all :)

Cheers,

Spike

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Indxyou

gl

Spike spammed his friendslist to get people to comment!

Err, I mean good luck? x)

Harky

Quoted from FUN POLICE RUINS TF2

Spike spammed his friendslist to get people to comment!

Err, I mean good luck? x)

+1

On the good luck bit ofcourse

fuo

iSlam
BUNCS

Good luck, nice guys, pleasure to play with. <3

ilike2spin

RLM

CONTACT ME

and not jackkai

Last edited by ilike2spin,

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

What a shame that we are all trolls and assholes ;) Anyway, good luck with it, especially with the pub server part.

Spike Himself

TC

Thanks guys.

@spin: Will do :)

davesan

epx^
Panda

gl guys, nice bunch of lads :)

frantx

Good luck guys:)

ouch

sounds good. gl

Menace

Best

Harlski

gl guys :)

yin

friendly guys gl :)

Spike Himself

TC

Got a lot more feedback on this than I had anticipated, so we have plenty of people to talk to about this right now. Not looking to add more, for now!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »