x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Win $100 - ESH: La compétiTF & Angel's Ultiduo Cup

Created 4th November 2010 @ 15:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

Galant

candy
Autism

It seems we need to re-shedule the dates of our Cup because of ESH ROCCAT Cup. Or maybe we will move our matches to earlier time (so you can will play Ultiduo before Roccat matches).

Any suggestions?

stenolov

re-shedule the date imo

octochris

(0v0)

If you change the date, make it after NOT before, some of us have stuff scheduled for days before…

Last edited by octochris,

kurt

trick17
trick17

Quoted from octochris

If you change the date, make it after NOT before, some of us have stuff scheduled for days before…

Yes please

Yeah. Just change the date after Roccat challenge but don’t change the times.

TLR

Reschedule it. The scheduled days should be on the weekend.

kurt

trick17
trick17

Quoted from TLR

Reschedule it. The scheduled days should be on the weekend.

Does this comprise Saturday? If so, bad idea.

kurt

trick17
trick17

I’d like to schedule our 6v6 games for next week. Are there any news about time and date?

Galant

candy
Autism

La compétiTF & Angel’s Ultiduo Cup will be postponed.

Read russian version here.

Because of Roccat TF2 Challenge and final phase of ESL EMS, ESL and Wireplay Seasons, we have decided to re-shedule our Ultiduo Cup.

So the final shedule will be:

Day 1: Tuesday 7/12
19:00 CET Round 1
19:45 CET Round 2
20:30 CET Round 3

Day 2: Thursday 9/12
19:00 CET Round 4
19:45 CET Quarter finals
20:30 CET Semi finals

Day 3: Monday 13/12
20:00 CET Grand Final

For your convenience please check that you have set right timezone in your profile. If it is right, you will see the right time on Brackets page.

Brackets will be released on Sunday, 5th Dec.

Also if your team won’t play – please inform admins ASAP (Galant, Angel, pala4 – you can find us on #tf2.ru or #esportsheaven)! Because we still have teams in waiting list. That’s why if your team won’t start 1st round at 19:10 – we will immidiately replace you! Please be punctual.

Angel

Seedlings is done: http://www.esportsheaven.net/?page=tournament&action=view&tournament_id=364&content_id=1317

Schedule:

Day 1: Tuesday, 7th December
19:00 CET, Round 1
19:45 CET, Round 2
20:30 CET, Round 3

Day 2: Thursday, 9th December
19:00 CET, Round 4
19:45 CET, Quarter Finals
20:30 CET, Semi Finals

Day 3: Monday, 13th December (or other date, if both teams want)
20:00 CET, Grand Final

If your team can’t participate, please notify Cup’s Administrators Galant or Pala4 via #tf2.ru, #esportsheaven, steamfriends or this topic.

gl hf

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

great job scheduling it on the same day as the ESH tournament. can’t participate now.

RaCio

GoT²

It’s the other way around

Plus you wont make round 4 anyway

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

I don’t know which cup you mean I won’t make round 4 in

RaCio

GoT²

nvm, must have mixed up the order of the dates, I thought they clashed on Thursday. http://www.vanillatf2.org/2010/11/esh-postpone-tf2-roccat-challenge/

Maybe you can find a merc for the 2v2 cup who can get you trough the first stage?

Angel

Quoted from numlocked

great job scheduling it on the same day as the ESH tournament.

All greetings to Roccat Cup administrator. They maked Roccat later then Ultiduo, but planned it on the same dates. Well, I said, and shifted the start date of my Cup.

But it isn’t the end. Roccat’s administrator also shifted the start date. Аnd they coincided with the dates of my Ultido Cup again.

I don’t want to change the schedule a third times.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »