x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Win $100 - ESH: La compétiTF & Angel's Ultiduo Cup

Created 4th November 2010 @ 15:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

AnimaL

Quoted from Shintaz

Can’t see anything about it in there

exactly

Quoted from AnimaL

exactly

Seeing as specific weapons like the kritzkrieg+paintrain were highlighted quite clearly as “not allowed”, then how are people supposed to know what else isn’t allowed? Hell, I don’t even know if the buff banner is or not.

Think before you post darling.

AnimaL

Quoted from Shintaz

[…]

Think before you post darling.

l2r

– allowed weapons for Soldier: Rocket Launcher, Shotgun, Shovel, Equalizer, Frying Pan

where do u see direct hit, darling

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]l2r

– allowed weapons for Soldier: Rocket Launcher, Shotgun, Shovel, Equalizer, Frying Pan

where do u see direct hit, darling

Where do you see that the direct hit is NOT allowed, whereas it clearly states that other weapons aren’t allowed to clear things up.

I’m not personally attacking YOU animal (even though you are a bit of a moron), I’m stating how poorly worded the initial post was.

rtan

-9w-

me and a.k to go fucking massive

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Would like it more if Equalizer was not allowed, but still nice compo. Good opportunity to improve on medic+pocket teamplay.

byte

Angel i need to talk to u about entering this competition dude.

Msg me on steam when u are around!

Cheers

Byte

Team Batman and Robin are in and ready to win. :D

Angel

Only 8 free slots left.

56 teams: http://www.esportsheaven.net/?page=tournament&action=view&tournament_id=364&content_id=1318

Info & signup: http://www.esportsheaven.net/?page=tournament&action=view&tournament_id=364

LikeThis

Signed up

Anyone up for some practice matches add me :D
(pref div6/5/4 skill :) )

Defur

Signed :D

kurt

trick17
trick17

Can you still sign up? I just noticed that the brackets have been released.

Angel

Quoted from kurt

Can you still sign up? I just noticed that the brackets have been released.

Yes, one free slot left. I’ll make final seeding on November 24th at 20:00 CET. Until that date, all seedings are draft variants.

Mirelin

Hey, is any free places still? We want to addup with exfane! Would be great if somebody of the admins can honor us with that :D

Last edited by Mirelin,

Angel

Quoted from Mirelin

Hey, is any free places still? We want to addup with exfane!

Registration closed. But add me in steam, m8. I think we have a solution. ;)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »