x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

eXtv is looking for video editors!

Created 22nd October 2010 @ 17:14

Add A Reply Pages: 1

huhystah

waddaap?!

Like the title says, eXtv is looking for editors.

Why?

The reason why eXtv is looking for editors is simple, to give out more videos(“moment of glory” or “commentary vids”). If ya have no idea what eXtv is then check out this link: http://www.youtube.com/user/CommFT

Requirements?

*Main thing ofc. Good editing skillz.(good quality editing, good colors etc.)
*Decent English level.
*You should be active and not lazy!
*Stability!
*Sample video.

If you are interested invite me on steam or /q Q|huhy on #etf2l quakenet.

(if I have anything else to add I will either reply or edit the 1st post).

my email: [email protected]
extine’s eMail: [email protected]

LaMqTa

fenneks

i offer Lucky Luke!

extine

Are you Lucky Luke? I need to get back to that guy. I got his YT message open in another tab, awaiting reply. We’ll definitely put him to work :D

MoG is easy work if you’re not an expert editor. You just need to get your video quality level up to standards, which we can help with, and determine which clips from our clip bin are worthy.

For advanced editors, we want to put together more videos that are highlights of recent matches, spotlights of community members, or full length matches.

We are the cutting edge of TF2 on YouTube. Help us showcase the game, the community, and strengthen all our efforts.

konr

No he isn’t. This is him. http://etf2l.org/forum/user/11460/

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

Quoted from extine

Are you Lucky Luke? I need to get back to that guy. I got his YT message open in another tab, awaiting reply. We’ll definitely put him to work :D

Ah so you do check YT PM’s ^^

Added you on steam.

extine

ahh okay. Thanks guys! Yea, I’ll get in touch with you soon Lucky Luke! Bit of a busy weekend for me, but if you don’t hear from me soon just pester my e-mail or steam.

Friends list is full, but strangers can join the eXtelevision LLC group and msg me through there.

huhystah

Bump, don’t be afraid to apply, everyone is welcome!

Editors out there! This is a good chance to show your editing skillz, to get famous:D eXtv is an awesome opportunity to move forward in this kinda stuff. So apply!

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

huhy, I might be interessted. Will talk to you if youre online in steam./freezer

huhystah

Got 3 editors already in, that’s a good start ^.^

Chaos

Quoted from huhystah

If you are interested invite me on steam

nobody can add you on steam, your list is full derp

huhystah

Quoted from Chaos

[…]nobody can add you on steam, your list is full derp

It’s not.

Add A Reply Pages: 1