x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

PixelGaming.eu :: MGE Training Mod Servers

Created 21st September 2010 @ 02:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

broesel

LAME

Quoted from Skyride

ok, both of the servers are sorted now. The reason for all the fuss of fiddling, was so they run on a shared stats database, i.e. your points are shared between both servers.

have fun! :)

connect g1-nl.pixelgaming.eu:27015
connect g1-nl.pixelgaming.eu:27016

n1, thanks for setting those up :>

hijacked account :(

I was trying that few minutes ago, and this mod is rly awesome for training.

N/A

RaWr ::

I appreciate your attempts to provide more ammomod servers that replicate ‘match’ scenarios, but there still quite a few problems with this mod.

– The badlands spire arena in specfic has invisible extended edges on a few bits of the spire which rockets get clipped by, this also effects jumping etc, these arn’t on the actual spire on cp_badlands.

– The EU server has some issues with lag atm.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from N/A

– The EU server has some issues with lag atm.

Sorry what? Unless something has drastically changed in the last 45 minutes, the problem is at your end.

(sorry, cba hearing that anymore when there is clearly nothing wrong at all)

Skyride

DUCS

Wheeeeee stats

http://pixelgaming.eu/mgestats.php

N/A

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Sorry what? Unless something has drastically changed in the last 45 minutes, the problem is at your end.

(sorry, cba hearing that anymore when there is clearly nothing wrong at all)

When playing on the server it didn’t feel smooth, for example; changing to shotgun from rl and firing was noticably delayed, whether it be the mod or the server something is wrong.

Last edited by N/A,

n00ne

– On granary middle most of the time the person you just killed spawns behind your back and gives an unfair advantage.

– In the eriff (not sure if thats right) arena, you should really think of a better way to spawn after a death because getting airshoted when falling straight down with no ability to strafe is just stupid.

Not sure if you made this mod and if you can do anything about this, just putting it out there anyway.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from N/A

When playing on the server it didn’t feel smooth, for example; changing to shotgun from rl and firing was noticably delayed, whether it be the mod or the server something is wrong.

When were you playing?

If it was earlier on today then ye, defo. It was a full 24 slot server running with a high-end 6v6 server setup on a mid-end dual core server. That’s just asking for trouble. I’ve got the 2x 16 slots setup now though, so it should be a lot better.

Quoted from n00ne

– On granary middle most of the time the person you just killed spawns behind your back and gives an unfair advantage.

Agreed. I’ll need to create some new spawn points for gran mid, would be grateful if anyone was willing to help.

– In the eriff (not sure if thats right) arena, you should really think of a better way to spawn after a death because getting airshoted when falling straight down with no ability to strafe is just stupid.

Its called endif. Its a re-make of an “old-as-the-internet” (literally) quake map. There’s a lot of setting in the plugin that I noticed regarding physics on that arena, so I’ll need to have a fiddle with them at some point and see if it helps.

Not sure if you made this mod and if you can do anything about this, just putting it out there anyway.

Nope, was the MyGamingEdge lads over the pond (hence MGE). I just setup some EU servers for it.

Last edited by Skyride,

djc

d2f~

Quoted from n00ne

In the eriff (not sure if thats right) arena, you should really think of a better way to spawn after a death because getting airshoted when falling straight down with no ability to strafe is just stupid.

you can airstrafe off of your spawns in endif very easily

N/A

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

When were you playing?

If it was earlier on today then ye, defo. It was a full 24 slot server running with a high-end 6v6 server setup on a mid-end dual core server. That’s just asking for trouble. I’ve got the 2x 16 slots setup now though, so it should be a lot better.

Yeah it was a bit earlier on in the day, not many people playing though, there was about 8 people on the server.. Just played a bit now, seems pretty nice.

broesel

LAME

hm.. something I just noticed:

1. viaduct middle
2. granary middle
3. granary last
4. badlands middle
5. gullywash middle
6. ammomod
7. badlands spire
8. endif
9. ashville middle
10. coldfront middle
11. yukon second

where’s the 12th arena? :O

edit: set sv_pausable to 0 ffs!

Last edited by broesel,

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from broesel

this ffs
And find out why jumping to spec doesn’t cause loss of points.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from freshmeatt

And find out why jumping to spec doesn’t cause loss of points.

Because it’s designed like that. It makes more sense anyway. Duels can last a good 10mins, its not totally unlikely that someone will need to go in that period of time.

Quoted from broesel

where’s the 12th arena? :O

1) **shrugs**
2) oops, rofl, will do as soon as I’ve finished this post

Last edited by Skyride,

RaCio

GoT²

Superb plugin

Although winlimit 20 would be better I think. Matches take a bit to long atm.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from RaCio

Superb plugin

Although winlimit 20 would be better imo. Matches take a bit to long atm.

Yup, gonna go sort that now, just spent ages adding stuff to the stats page on the pixel site. Web design is so tedious.

Winlimit changed down to 20 for normal maps, and up to 6 for endif.

Last edited by Skyride,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »