x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

PixelGaming.eu :: MGE Training Mod Servers

Created 21st September 2010 @ 02:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

its nice, but the random spawns are annoying as fuck sometimes.

Quoted from Swifty

Amen, a single bit of bad luck loses you like 5 kills.

flisko

atu???
TWIN

went on the us mge mod server last night, its naice

Skyride

DUCS

Having now actually had a chance to play on my bloody own server (sorry to some dude called “wonder” who i kicked to join), I do have to give this mod a +10 awesome rating.

edit: also, might put up a 2nd server for a while if this stays stupidly busy (pretty much been 24/24 peramanently since about 12)

Last edited by Skyride,

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Skyride

Having now actually had a chance to play on my bloody own server (sorry to some dude called “wonder” who i kicked to join), I do have to give this mod a +10 awesome rating.

edit: also, might put up a 2nd server for a while if this stays stupidly busy (pretty much been 24/24 peramanently since about 12)

Work on hitreg.
I’m bloody serious.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Swifty

i was just 2good4u

till i lost :(

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]

Work on hitreg.
I’m bloody serious.

Hitreg was perfectly fine when I played?

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]

Work on hitreg.
I’m bloody serious.

I have a plan

**dramatic music**

2x 16 Slot Servers, will sort it later when people fuck off for PCW’s.

(Also, yes hitreg is fine, but its obvi not going to be as good as a standard 6v6 server, stop complaining. umad cos u bad)

Last edited by Skyride,

jgmaster

BM

Any thoughts on allowing/blocking unlocks such as TDH and gunboats?

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from jgmaster

lol, didn’t even occur to me. Posts suggestions here.

Moreg

dc.

Quoted from jgmaster

nope

djc

d2f~

don’t see much point in disallowing unlocks on a mod like this considering the frequency with which you will actually see them should theoretically be pretty minor (especially in europe, where unlocks are still currently banned and thus using them in a “training” mod does nothing but prepare you for or allow you to be accustomed to something you won’t even use in 6v6), and even if they do come up, suck it up pussy.

Last edited by djc,

kuma

if it must be done, have 1 unlocks allowed arena, but keep the default as standard.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from djc

don’t see much point in disallowing unlocks on a mod like this considering the frequency with which you will actually see them should theoretically be pretty minor (especially in europe, where unlocks are still currently banned and thus using them in a “training” mod does nothing but prepare you for or allow you to be accustomed to something you won’t even use in 6v6), and even if they do come up, suck it up pussy.

This, end of rage thread, bye

Skyride

DUCS

ok, both of the servers are sorted now. The reason for all the fuss of fiddling, was so they run on a shared stats database, i.e. your points are shared between both servers.

have fun! :)

connect g1-nl.pixelgaming.eu:27015
connect g1-nl.pixelgaming.eu:27016

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »