x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Wireplay 6v6 Season - Seeking Replacement Teams

Created 20th September 2010 @ 17:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Defur

spam div1 teams?

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Defur

spam div1 teams?

we’ve got all the div1 teams (except diggy)… the issue is “all” the other teams.. :)

Skyride

DUCS

Got our cool mix team signed up. I suggest its worth making one yourself if you’re clan isn’t up for playing in it. :)

RareSpycrab

Can play demo or solly if anyones getting a mix team together.

Spike Himself

TC

How is division placement done in wireplay? I’ve been told to talk to an admin so we’re not put in div6 etc. Not sure where to go to though..

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Spike Himself

How is division placement done in wireplay? I’ve been told to talk to an admin so we’re not put in div6 etc. Not sure where to go to though..

#wptf2l , type !admin , be patient :)

Spike Himself

TC

All sorted. Thanks DouGie :)

dougiie

CotC

Last day guys… come on!

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

My team is on and has 7 players, are we actually signed up though? And what’s the rules on roster locks etc?

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

My team is on and has 7 players, are we actually signed up though? And what’s the rules on roster locks etc?

yeah you guys are there, a player can join your roster anytime, but cant play a match for another team once they have played a game for your team in the current season and vice versa.

dougiie

CotC

Final bump – only 105 teams… bow your heads in shame… :(

Inuy

#sadboys

wow….thats sad.

dougiie

CotC

need 2 more teams to signup to make it even and keep everyone happy… please :)

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Come on guys….

Hildreth

Pander
Pander

Wireplay league should have a banner:

Better than ESL, for lower division teams.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »