x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Wireplay 6v6 Season - Seeking Replacement Teams

Created 20th September 2010 @ 17:28

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

b0nes

[DA]
[DA]

We are in week 1 and currently seeking a few teams as replacements for drops/folds, you wil be given plenty of time to play. If interested contact an admin in #wptf2l or visit the site http://tf2.wireplay.co.uk

thanks

Last edited by b0nes,

Hank moody

CA

nice, good luck :)

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

NEEDZ MEDALZ!

Seriously: Nice move, wireplay! I am trying to motivate my team to sign up :>

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Looks fun! :>

rAye.

Vuze.
T.

WIREPLAY!

kaidus

WiK?

Good shit.

WLL

nice wireplay :D

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Signed up, looking forward to it :)

DIEHARDD

cool

b0nes

[DA]
[DA]

the maps and weapons restrictions can now be seen on the site

Enef

fest
#wubafan

6v6 – Season 7 Few Notes
posted by Bury @ 04:38 PM BST Rules

Regarding the ever changing game of TF2 and its weapon updates, we feel the time has come to be firm with how the game should be played competitively and to make it a more enjoyable game to play and to watch.

The changes we have made for this season might not be to everybody’s cup-of-tea but it is something we cannot avoid any longer.

Weapons & Unlocks
* Vanilla + Medic Unlocks & Soldier’s Equilizer & Scout’s Bonk

This means all weapons are forbidden, except for Medic Unlocks and Soldier’s Equilizer.
The reason for creating this rule regarding weapons can be debated for an age which we have personally done ourselves when reaching this decision, and have found it to be the best for everyone.

Maps
Map Roster:
* Granary
* Badlands
* Gullywash
* Obscure
* Freight
* Gravelpit

I’m sure some of you will be delighted that we have not introduced any ‘quirky’ maps into this season, when we did in the past it was always to try and get a more varied season and to keep it fresh, and to break up the stale map pool up a bit within the competitive scene on the whole. However with no real progress onto finding an extra map on that list, we will have to make do with what the community want to play – and for this accomodate for. These excluded maps were (Yukon, Well, Coldfront, Viaduct, Fastlane, prolane and Gorge) all of those maps had a mixed bag of reactions and ultimately not included.

As ever we are always continuing to make the League more appealing for everyone and to create interesting games and match-ups.

If you do need help or have any questions, please remember to see an admin.
#wptf2l

also on here, for those lazy.

Last edited by Enef,

Monkeh

No more Natascha!

Black_Bob

[DA]

They didnt touch my precious equaliser I have no qualms with this :)

Mark

Phase

Thank god they banned the sandvich, the bane of my existence. A truly overpowered unlock that brings shame to the Team Fortress franchise.

Pie Are Squared

I feel safer in a 6v6 environment without the ever present threat of being flare gunned to death.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »