x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

My. Gaming. Edge.

Created 7th August 2010 @ 22:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8

nautti

Ok, just a little warning when you visit mygamingedge. The site redirects to site like wwww1.safeconnection30.co.cc and then loads a “page” that is view from “my computer”. There is several fake scanners running and it says there is viruses on my computer. Then it tryes to save some exe file. DO NOT SAVE OR RUN THIS EXE.

It seems the site is infected and some malicious code has been entered to the site. MGE is working to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Last edited by nautti,

djc

d2f~

the long and short of it is that godaddy fucking blows and haven’t fixed a 6 month old exploit relating to their hosting and PHP services

nautti

According to mackey- the problem is now fixed and the malicious code removed. They are also switching hosts tomorrow to stop it from happening again. Thanks for the quick fix :)

Skyride

DUCS

Surely it’d make more sense in about every possible way to have the site on a VPS or a low-end dedi? They’re hardly expensive.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8