x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

My. Gaming. Edge.

Created 7th August 2010 @ 22:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Fragga

I do stuff for nothing and still have my loyal band of haters

Foreigners stealing their income

of course they mad.

kuma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-PII2rSLVo&feature=related

Last edited by kuma,

Nagash

[CiC]
CiC

dey tuk duk derb!!!

kaidus

WiK?

You should really let people browse the site (ie. let them see the demos page and shit like that, just restrict the actual videos). I’m not saying I’d sign up if it was like this, but if I was considering it I’d definitly be more enclined to if I could see clearly exactly what resources were available to subscribers rather than the mish-mash on the home-page.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Let my proclamation go out across the land:

Premium is good.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

I would’ve subscribed if only i had the excess money. Seeing as im a poor student without work i just dont seem to have that extra cash in my hands to invest in MGE.

Like the idea tough

RaCio

GoT²

Make premium content free, I’ll donate.

WildCard

Quoted from kaidus

You should really let people browse the site (ie. let them see the demos page and shit like that, just restrict the actual videos). I’m not saying I’d sign up if it was like this, but if I was considering it I’d definitly be more enclined to if I could see clearly exactly what resources were available to subscribers rather than the mish-mash on the home-page.

This

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from RaCio

Make premium content free, I’ll donate.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

I must say… Admirable has been playing alot better since his premium purchase. Just yesterday he minimized the usual 30 shit calls to something around 5. I’m impressed.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I decided to subscribe and the premium content is excellent. Well worth a look if anyone is interested.

kuma

Quoted from Enef

I decided to subscribe and the premium content is excellent. Well worth a look if anyone is interested.

all that work selling nike trainers paid off hey?

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from kuma

[…]

all that work selling nike trainers paid off hey?

fuck you squeenix :C

djc

d2f~

oh god i’m late i’m late for a very important date

MyGamingEdge has released its MGE Training mod. You can check out the Gotfrag link below (or the VanillaTF2 post that I’m too lazy to get the link for) for more information, but the mod is freely available and capable to be installed on Any Server. Having played this shit for a while now, I can definitely say it owns and is a much more enjoyable time than ammomod or DM.

http://www.gotfrag.com/tf2/forums/thread/433678/

RaCio

GoT²

Nice!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »