x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

My. Gaming. Edge.

Created 7th August 2010 @ 22:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »

crzfst

Quoted from freakz

Hate this premium thing, it has come to every game, thing what i liked about tf2 is that ppl are kind enough to help you and so on. But as far as i’ve seen the NA scene just needs money, dosent matter how much, the idea of paying is useless imo. One more reason to like the EU scene over NA, ESEA costs, and now this, lol. It’s just my oppinion im stating here, no need to start a flamewar, i just think that it’s useless…

People ar still kind enough to help, you just need to ask.

Shifty

Tbh i am a bit dissapointed from you guys here (speaking of the euro community) i have red a lot about MGE even had some discussion with people that imo are talking without thinking !? What i mean is normaly the NA guys should be soooo happy about this since they dont have a byte a D2M (yes i am srs) or a league like ETF2L which support this community and actually keep it alive ! So when i first saw the MGE thread on gotfrag i thought people are gonna love this but the exact opposite happend like the first 3 pages is mainly: Uhhh f*ck this i dont want to pay! And now we do the exact same shit here ? I mean what the hell are we srsly gonna force this awesome project to fail ? Just like we forced D2M to leave ? Why do we always try to destroy things that are new and arr trying to make something happen or make something that has already happend better !?
As for me i will sing up for prem because imo this is one of the greatest things that could happen (and no i dont think it is perfect but its close to beeing).
And for the guys that say uhh fuck this bs i dont wa t to pay ! 2 things for you bitches:1) If you dont like this, ffs, just stfu or atleast try to give em constructive critism! 2) Think about it it, could YOU do a better job ?? And if so why havent you done it already ?

I am not saying that i think the guys that dont like this project are a**holes or stuff like that, but please think befor you talk !
Cheers Shifty

Edit: Sorry for the horrible spelling :D

Last edited by Shifty,

pyyyour

She hate it when I do that sheeit

Brutallus

I can’t watch those demo’s and video’s anymore if I don’t pay?

Norrland3000

Quoted from Brutallus

I can’t watch those demo’s and video’s anymore if I don’t pay?

Nope

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I thought the demo’s are being released after a certain time for free. But not sure.

Waster

I did nothing with my paypal and there was enough on it to pay for a month subscription. I thought it was worth a try for a month. And supporting such an initiative. Even if 95% of what has been said in the video’s i already knew. They are planning new video’s each monday and thursdays and there are just three 30-min video’s on the website.

I liked the video’s of exfane and numlocked, but the video of the only american dude was a really disappointment. Did engage enemies at the wrong times, was running into spam, really hadnt any clue when to push and when not, and what to defend. The only thing he was saying was i shoot a scout and shoot some stickies and walking inside the yard and now i am getting picked by a soldier. Not explaining his actions at all.

Brutallus

Quoted from Norrland3000

[…]

Nope

I lol’d

WildCard

I think if everyone who was submitting videos/casts etc had the same attitude as byte with this project then it would be worth it, assuming the time he spends and effort is correct :D ( noidea not watched ya vids :P noreason to doubt though) but as someone said previously if the content of the rest of the people involved isn’t up to the same standard then rearly cant see the point in subscribing. Especially not when I don’t believe the only goal is to help spread tf2 knowledge, but guess thats the pessimist in me :D

djc

d2f~

there’re few other goals that one could have about this endeavor besides “helping tf2.” it’s not like cb’s ever ever going to make money off of this, judging on the “OH GOD MONEY?!?!?!” reactions of most of the players

Last edited by djc,

M24_

premium content looks really good, but I would never pay any sort of money for someone to teach me how to play video games…

kaidus

WiK?

Could be worse. US TF2 players charge like 30 dollars an hour for lessons on esea.

konr

Quoted from nvc

if you don’t want to make money, what’s the membership for?

Just be honest, you’re copying the css community because you think you can make money out of it.

Cheers, nVc.

Or maybe sites like this cost money and he isn’t going to be able to keep it up all the time without using his own money, so charging a very small fee is the wisest option.
Quoted from .

I think it’s a good thing!

+1

Even if you do earn something, which you don’t then it doesn’t matter…because stuff like this makes tf2 community bigger and more and more eSport sites sponsor tf2…

so gogogogo and don’t stop…

what the fuck did you just say :|
seriously
English better

kuma

The money is probably a big deal for a basement dweller but since I work my ass off most of the day I just subscribed. Even though a lot of the stuff I’m aware of, there was still new insight into things and it’s still a good refresher course. I can definitely say that the demos are beneficial to anyone, but are a must see for someone newer to the scene.

Last edited by kuma,

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

I do stuff for nothing and still have my loyal band of haters

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »