Last edited by FUN POLICE RUINS TF2,

freakz

[8U]

We’re LIVE AGAIN !

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from JackieBoy

Any info how many ppl were @ STV watching RCTIC’s games?

Nice to see a team we’ve played against (and beaten in pcws :D) at the LAN.

ThePledge

I was listening to this while watching on stv, but i just turned off the sound of Mumble because of the amount of bullshit Bellsprout was spreading on the “cookye hacks”-issue.

As a caster, you’re supposed to be objective, and be calling and analysing whatever you see happening during the game. What you’re doing right now is just plain annoying, and you’re much better off making a blog about the issue and expressing your feelings there. Maybe then I can bear with you, but as a caster you should know better.

Pledge

PS: Moony does a fine job and Freakz’s music is awesome.

Sure, I’ll try to stop making fun of what I think’s a ridiculous, it’s fine. I think I actually stopped as he began to do better ironically, but that may be because saying he hacked when he obviously isn’t won’t be as funny when he’s doing well.

And this is the exact kind of feedback we need, so keep it coming please.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Feedback.

Did you mention if Cookye hacked Bellsprout? :D :D :D

lol @ Pledge missing the point. But you did over-do it Bellsprout, but got boring after the 3rd time…

Last edited by Hildreth,

hahameatshot

He’s being sarcastic, genius

I thought the commentary was very uninspired, sounded like you all just woke up, and you spoke very softly

Project your voices! Get excited! Speak clearly!

Bash

It’s all a bit… pointless now isn’t it, it’s not as much a cast as it is a few guys on mumble talking to eachother.

I listened to a couple of maps from different games, and everytime the cast degenerated to indistinguishable background noise in my ears. From the little that I managed to pay attention to, you lack both the ingame knowledge to make any proper analysis and the excitement/charisma/flare of doing a pure hype cast. You’re basically just saying what is happening on the screen with a melancholy and disinterested tone.

The fact that none of you have a working mic doesn’t help either, one goes apeshit whenever you pronounce an S and makes an earsplitting noise (which I guess keeps me awake at least), and one sounds like you’re casting with a bucket on your head.

[insert all the token lol thx 4 content tho/keep at it stuff here]

hahameatshot

^^ pretty much hit it dead on

Say something people want to listen to. Just cause the program is called mumble doesnt mean we want to listen to all 3 of you mumbling.

m4tu

yeh about my mic, I put it too far away, sry bout that…But like we have said, we started 2 days ago, so everything will come in time:)

SHU

FAP!

Hildreth, i think we’ve played one pcw and we’ve had couple mercs :)

but if ya coming to next LANs, I hope you’re playing against us.

ps. how many rounds you would get against PwR?

m4tu

waddup?!

Okay, we are done for now, but stay tuned!

In future we wanna cast more and more, so if ya have a game and you want it to be casted then let us now. Also if ya have an event, and you are looking for casters get in contact with us.

[email protected]

or add me on steam

m4tu

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbf

join this group to get in contact easily…just join chat room, I try to idle there as much as possible

kaidus

WiK?

It’s a good initiative, but there are some issues as Bash and pledge stated. Overall it worked much better when you brought Psunfragga on, but you let her steal the show rather than using her insight as a jump-pad to a more structured cast. It went from three guys rambling abotu whatever the hell to one girl talking non-stop for 30 minutes – find somewhere in the middle that gets some chemistry and dynamics going on.

psunfragga

cc//

+1 to kaidus, i went quiet and you guys were still being silent

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »