x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

free server to give away!

Created 15th July 2010 @ 10:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

Good day ladies and gentlemen.

With winning the WPTF2L we won a Multiplay Server for about 6 months.

We had some ideas like running another DM server, a public server, or even an idle server.. but with having Multiplay as a sponsor we can have any server we like within minutes! Great Sponsor! :)

So, the TF2 Team of TLR will support a team, that really needs a server or just cant afford one.

All you have to do is write a small application in this thread with not more than 50-60 words why your team deserves the server.

(Please be fair and dont apply because you need a 2nd server or any bullshit alike!)

Greets,
marco and the team of TLR.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Great idea Marco! I wonder who you stole it from?! :P

LikeThis

Good idea. gl with it

huhystah

Well i don’t need a server for any team, but i do need a server for DM server or for dodgeball server, is it possible?

If you need some info, basically i just want to create a server for my community(it means lithuanians), so they can play something new, rather than staying all the time in pubs, i’m going to school as well, i’m pretty much young so i can’t afford any server, would be cool if you could help me.

Thanks

Last edited by huhystah,

kurt

trick17
trick17

Good idea.

bìester

Hey mvp :)

Our team exists now for about 3 years and we’re playing tf2 almost since the release. We started to play competitive with season 3 and we’re still inside the business. Since we play only div 4/3 enemies, it’s hard to find a sponsor or anything and most ppl are not willing to pay for a server. I go to school and therefore i don’t have a lot of money to spend on servers. The Homepage and several Voiceservers we run already cost me 43€ for 2 months.
I have to say that we already have a warserver, but no matter who we play against, they (so do we) always complain about:

– low fps
– epic lags
– high pings
– coldfront and freight are unplayable due to a massive fps-decrease

This warserver also costs my money, unfortunately it’s simply bullshit – but it’s by far the cheapest server hosting service, we pay 10 USD for each month, but the price is clearly visible if you look at the performance. I’d instantly cancel my contract with the gameservers.com company if you could make us your server available :)

Thanks and greetz – Biester :)

Vaskie

BulletClub

We are a Portuguese Team.

For a long time we have been playing, but only 3 months ago we started on competitive TF2.

With only 3 months we already got 2nd place of WirePlay on division 6b where all the teams are actually div 5 on ETF2L.

Recently we lost our sponsor and i have been trying to contact as many MGOs as possible but here in Portugal MGOs aren’t interested in TF2, and international ones just don’t respond to us since we are a “new” team.

We are in some need for a server since we can’t even practice, but if we don’t win this contest theres no problem at all since another team that is in the same situation as us will be getting it and not a greedy one.

Thank you !

kira!

xen
don\\\'t

Quoted from bìester

Hey mvp :)

Our team exists now for about 3 years and we’re playing tf2 almost since the release. We started to play competitive with season 3 and we’re still inside the business. Since we play only div 4/3 enemies, it’s hard to find a sponsor or anything and most ppl are not willing to pay for a server. I go to school and therefore i don’t have a lot of money to spend on servers. The Homepage and several Voiceservers we run already cost me 43€ for 2 months.
I have to say that we already have a warserver, but no matter who we play against, they (so do we) always complain about:

– low fps
– epic lags
– high pings
– coldfront and freight are unplayable due to a massive fps-decrease

This warserver also costs my money, unfortunately it’s simply bullshit – but it’s by far the cheapest server hosting service, we pay 10 USD for each month, but the price is clearly visible if you look at the performance. I’d instantly cancel my contract with the gameservers.com company if you could make us your server available :)

Thanks and greetz – Biester :)

which hosting?

n00ne

Quoted from kira!

[…]
which hosting?

Quoted from bìester

I’d instantly cancel my contract with the gameservers.com company if you could make us your server available :)

Last edited by n00ne,

Vaskie

BulletClub

Any news on this ?

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

take your time.

im gonna wait some more days until we make a decision. probably upcoming weekend.

so theres some more time for other teams to apply due to etf2l site being “down” for a few days.

Taoism

great idea from TLR :D, you guys rock :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1