x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Pixel Gaming 900fps TF2DM Server

Created 15th June 2010 @ 22:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Spike Himself

But also expensive

thought it was cheaper than most!

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from dougiie

[…]

thought it was cheaper than most!

I have a 20 slot server for ~€91 a year. No FPS promises though. I can’t notice the difference anyway.

Had some lag issues in the beginning but since it’s been moved to a different machine there have been no problems whatsoever.

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

I have a 20 slot server for ~€91 a year. No FPS promises though. I can’t notice the difference anyway.

Had some lag issues in the beginning but since it’s been moved to a different machine there have been no issues whatsoever.

Thats of course not taking into account the massive discount you paying annually. :P
If I did offer annual payments (I chose not to) it’d be 60p/slot. If you buy quarterly from me instead of monthly you’re paying £0.70/slot.

Last edited by Skyride,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Thats of course not taking into account the massive discount you paying annually. :P
If I did offer annual payments (I chose not to) it’d be 60p/slot. If you buy quarterly from me instead of monthly you’re paying £0.70/slot.

Yeah, I get 20% discount for paying annually. 60p/slot would still be more expensive though.

Having said that, this company’s 500 and 1000 FPS servers are at least twice as expensive, so in that sense yours are a lot cheaper. Don’t see why I’d need that though.

Skyride

DUCS

Server is up again. :)

HP on kill
ammo on kill
health regen

freshmeatt

‹Con›

<3 u so much

Skyride

DUCS

Oh, forgot to mention, we also added a ton of weapon block i’m sure you’ll all be very pleased about. :3

Scout Banned: Bonk, FAN, Sandman
Sniper Banned: Jarate
Demo Banned: Targe, Scottish Resistance
Soldier Banned: Buff Banner, Direct Hit, Gunboats

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Skyride

Server is up again. :)
HP on kill

OH YEAH I’M A SOLLY AND I LIKE TO SHOOT RAWKITS AT MY FEET TO JUST ASPLODE ALL SCOUTS WHO COME AT ME AND THEN GET INSTANT HEALTH REGEN AND REPEAT IT ALL OVER AGAIN CAUSE IM SO GOOD

edit: at least that’s how it is on the other one i played on yesterday.

Last edited by Waebi,

Iller

tGa

Quoted from Waebi

[…]

OH YEAH I’M A SOLLY AND I LIKE TO SHOOT RAWKITS AT MY FEET TO JUST ASPLODE ALL SCOUTS WHO COME AT ME AND THEN GET INSTANT HEALTH REGEN AND REPEAT IT ALL OVER AGAIN CAUSE IM SO GOOD

Yes, and another a bit annoying thing is that afk:ers or poor players in your team are free health packs for the enemy team.

Quoted from Waebi

[…]

Most Scouts spend their time grazing people from across the map for 3 damage per shot, negating their regeneration. I fail to see how instant regen is worse than that.

Ghent

Team

Quoted from Skyride

Scout Banned:FAN

:(

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Waebi

[…]

Do you have an alternative suggestion? :P

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Do you have an alternative suggestion? :P

ban the rocket launcher. and while your at it, ban scouts from jumping.

that’ll teach em.

eoN^

Quoted from Waebi

[…]

Wait what? you still play tf2? Thought you got yourself a girlfriend, dude what happened? Lets derail this fag fest and have a proper chat.

xzr

hp on kill is pretty retarded

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »