x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

GamerFM Interview show (20/11: Arie + Exfane - DOWNLOAD IS NOW UP)

Created 12th June 2010 @ 11:52

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 20 Next »

blind

popkõrns

both bad

JimmyBreeze

k^m

You just lost yourself a listener

Free john carter

Quoted from JimmyBreeze

Free john carter

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

TBH djc would probally be entertaining if he actually slags people off and tells dirty gossips but otherwise theres nothing else he could offer to the gamerfm interview. Least vali plays at a high level.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from JimmyBreeze

Free john carter

It would be nice if Trell had some balls and gave it ago, but unfortuantely hes bowing to pressure from boring people with grudges.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

.____________.

Quoted from Trell

I apologise if you were looking forward to dearjohncarter being interviewed. There are reasons behidn the switch, but I’m not gonna discuss them on a public forum.

Suffice to say, I’ve spoken to him and he was fine (at least I think he was) with switching out.

You do realize that the best publicity you can get is by bringing in controversial characters? Yet you decide to wuss out because of his bad reputation and bring in the normal boring interviews we’ve all seen and heard 100 times before. (no offense vali :D) Your loss on listeners to be fair.

Crink

-9w-

Give dearjohncarter a chance. Credit to Vali for stepping in also. <3

fawwles

TSUN~

Quoted from JimmyBreeze

Free john carter

xzr

Quoted from JimmyBreeze

Free john carter

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Jesus stop being a cunt to Trell.

He’s awesome, but see it from his side. He get’s some rightful complaints about a guy who he’s about to take on his show, and because of his lack of current knowledge about the person, doesn’t take a risk when he also has a higher skilled mgo player willing to cast.

Personally I would feel that djc would be sick though. I do say.

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from .____________.

[…]

You do realize that the best publicity you can get is by bringing in controversial characters?

Tbh this just makes me admire trell more. He could quite easily bring on a troll and get more listeners interested in inside gossip and drama, but instead he brings on someone who might actually get people outside of the scene interested at (most probably) the expense of only himself and his show.

I have no idea where the listener base comes from – whether it’s people who find out on etf2l.org or just pubbers listening in game, but ya. The point stands if the former.

Last edited by kaidus,

Hildreth

Pander
Pander

lol hypocrisy on the site. Claim they hate trolls but want to listen to one speak.

good stuff GamerFM.

Mark

Phase

Quoted from Hildreth

lol hypocrisy on the site. Claim they hate trolls but want to listen to one speak.

good stuff GamerFM.

Yes this is completely the same, well done Hildreth.

r7anfan

;?

So, an anonymous tip and dearjohncarter is out and Valí is in. IM ON TO YOU VALI.

Trell

|UKCS|

Quoted from kaidus

[…]I have no idea where the listener base comes from – whether it’s people who find out on etf2l.org or just pubbers listening in game, but ya. The point stands if the former.

Just to clear this up – the core listener base for this show is regular GamerFM listeners, both in and out of game.

I started this show to hopefully give people a bit of background on comp TF2 and everything involved with it.

Since I started it, it has become somewhat popular, despite which guest we have on the show.

The idea to post the show on here was from Imperium (iirc), and the addition of listeners from here and within the TF2 community was a nice bonus.

That being said, I have to bring on board people each week who I personally feel can add some value in terms of answers that will be of interest to the core listener base as mentioned above.

This is normally pubbers with little to no competitive knowledge.

I know some of you would have liked to have seen dearjohncarter on the show – however, it would have appealed to, most likely, people already in the TF2 ‘scene’ as it were, and probably wouldn’t have been as interesting to regular listeners as Vali, Torden, or people of a similar ilk.

I’m sorry if some of you feel let down, but I thought it was worth letting you know a little of my thought processes behind the decision.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 20 Next »