x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

GamerFM Interview show (20/11: Arie + Exfane - DOWNLOAD IS NOW UP)

Created 12th June 2010 @ 11:52

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Shameless self promotion, I’m a DJ on this to and I’m on 6-7 Mondays and 4-5 Tuesdays.

I’m also covering tonight 8-10PM

:DDDDDDDDD

Trell

|UKCS|

*bumps* – this week it’s dearjohncarter – US and EU player, currently in REJ, same time as always, 1-3pm UK time, on GamerFM – http://www.gamerfm.co.uk

Mark

Phase

Now we’re talking!

RaCio

GoT²

That will be interesting.

Chelch

-[MG-C]-

Ill have to give this one a look

blorg

I am SO listening to this

Trell

|UKCS|

Apologies for the several last minute edits :(

Change of plan – k1ck-Vali tomorrow.

I am actively looking for people to be interviewed on the show – either people that help out in the community or if you play for a team, then that works too.

Catch me on Quakenet, just /q GFM|Trell.

Last edited by Trell,

Mark

Phase

Boycott

fawwles

TSUN~

Quoted from Mark

Boycott

Trell

|UKCS|

I apologise if you were looking forward to dearjohncarter being interviewed. There are reasons behidn the switch, but I’m not gonna discuss them on a public forum.

Suffice to say, I’ve spoken to him and he was fine (at least I think he was) with switching out.

Vali

-9w-

If you dare boycott me Mark I swear I will make you sorry! ;D

kaidus

WiK?

To be honest I’m more curious what reason you had to bring him on in the first place.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from kaidus

To be honest I’m more curious what reason you had to bring him on in the first place.

:D Vali is boring.

Waebi

‹Con›

dont talk about Vali, he’s a total dick, that’s all there is to him.
<3

Last edited by Waebi,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Trell

There are reasons behidn the switch, but I’m not gonna discuss them on a public forum.

don’t worry, we know

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 Next »