x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

GamerFM Interview show (20/11: Arie + Exfane - DOWNLOAD IS NOW UP)

Created 12th June 2010 @ 11:52

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20

Trell

|UKCS|

Barring computer and/or women issues (last weeks delightful fun) the show is scheduled as planned, with BOTH Arie and Exfane.

1pm UK start time on http://www.gamerfm.eu or #gamerfm on Quakenet. You’ll need to idle in the irc channel to ask questions via !shoutout.

Cheers!

octochris

(0v0)

fucking dutchies

Trell

|UKCS|

Arie and Exfane’s itnerview is up: http://gamerfm.eu/entry.php?18-Arie-amp-Exfane-on-the-TF2-Interview-Show!

Looking for suggestions on interviewees for the coming weeks leading up to Xmas :)

lolage

TSPAG

uergh, could only bare 4 minutes of that music. Please don’t have backing music, especially that annoying and loud. There are other shows like this which don’t use/need music which imo makes it alot more enjoyable…..

Trell

|UKCS|

Again, I turned it down halfway through after Viqun (I think it was) complained.

My mic levels were all fucked up, due to having to reinstall everything at the very start (this was why it started late too), so all in all, not the best interview I’ve done so far, but still not by any means a bad one.

Sketch

MM

cant listen to that with the fucking music. does everything need an stupid sound overlay? shit tbh interview was fine but. i have a headache now

Reload

BiG
BiG

Quoted from lolage

uergh, could only bare 4 minutes of that music. Please don’t have backing music, especially that annoying and loud. There are other shows like this which don’t use/need music which imo makes it alot more enjoyable…..

That music is awesome :D

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

best music ever, seriously. Makes me laugh, oh .. was there an interview?

Hehehehehe :DD

(just to make sure, I really did enjoy the music, but yeah. Bit too loud ) :D

Last edited by Nmx,

ashkan

Hey, I’m loving the music, feels like I have a Mario game running in the background. Cheers me up :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20