x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

GamerFM Interview show (20/11: Arie + Exfane - DOWNLOAD IS NOW UP)

Created 12th June 2010 @ 11:52

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 20 Next »

Skyride

DUCS

Ye, must admit. He didn’t handle it too badly, a couple of the answers were real “face-desk” material but he didn’t do too bad.

Lets try and get Byte or JB on next time.

Trell

|UKCS|

Thanks for the comments guys, and a big thankyou to everyone who tuned in to the show and/or hung out in the IRC channel.

We’re looking for more people to be interviewed each week – a few people have suggested Byte for next time, so if you know him and would like to ask if he would be interested, then feel free to pass it on.

Secondly, That chatlog was for the song I said was coming next, not for the actual interview, just to clarify.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Actually really entertaining :D Good mix of banter and serious questions.

Nightbox was ace!

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Byte/JC/Torden/Minimoose. Do it.

interview cookye
ask him about his hacks

dougiie

CotC

is there a podcast or anything?, since I missed it.

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

(18:36:13) (GFM|Trell) won’t know till later
(18:36:16) (GFM|Trell) someone else was recording
(18:36:19) (GFM|Trell) but they’ve gone out ><

minimoose

Fun to listen to, fun irc channel, good dj’s!

Last edited by minimoose,

RareSpycrab

Quoted from Skyride

Lets try and get Byte or JB on next time.

Fuck music channels. I tought justin beiber the second i saw JB but than i realized that you meant jimmy breeze (hopefully)

lolage

TSPAG

ignore

Last edited by lolage,

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from RareSpycrab

[…]
Fuck music channels. I tought justin beiber the second i saw JB but than i realized that you meant jimmy breeze (hopefully)

)))

kaidus

WiK?

Yes let’s get a journalist to interview a journalist; what fascinating material that will make…..

Last edited by kaidus,

Trell

|UKCS|

Again, thanks for the positive comments.

Regarding the recording of the show, the person I though was recording it didn’t record it because he thought I was recording it.

Failcakes all around.

Next weeks show will be recorded by me as it airs, and will be made available within a couple of hours of the show airing.

Trell

|UKCS|

Apologies for spamming this thread (it’ll be the last post now till Saturday :P).

Just had confirmation that this weeks interview will be with Byte. So, same time, 1pm GMT till 2 or 3pm, and same format. Live interview on air, with listeners able to ask questions in IRC or via a GamerFM enabled Source server.

If you have any questions you come up with prior to the show, feel free to post them in here, and I’ll take note of them before the show itself.

Thankyou to everyone that has helped out so far from the TF2 community!

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

gl Byte

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 20 Next »