x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

GamerFM Interview show (20/11: Arie + Exfane - DOWNLOAD IS NOW UP)

Created 12th June 2010 @ 11:52

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 20 Next »

Trell

|UKCS|

Yeah, slick wasn’t available, internet issues I’m afraid. Oggy was there to step in for ~25 minutes, we got some questions asked, some of yours too Snowie.

I’ll be uploading it tomorrow morning now, ready for download. Am still hoping to get slick in for next weekend though.

Trell

|UKCS|

The short interview with Oggy is live, including his rendition of Viva La Vida live on air.

http://gamerfm.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=641&st=0&p=6952&#entry6952

Deux

Nice stuff, fun to listen to :)

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Yep, another good one, short but sweet. I miss concs too ;(

Don’t forget everyone to get emailing Trell some questions for next week’s interview with Valve’s Robin Walker!

Last edited by SnowiE,

Trell

|UKCS|

Slick confirmed 100% for this saturday, providing his alarm plays nice.

I wasn’t able to listen on Saturday. Did the interview happen? and if so was it recorded?

Stranger

2stronk

Quoted from CUBE

I wasn’t able to listen on Saturday. Did the interview happen? and if so was it recorded?

Same here, would love to listen to it

YoungBlood

Girafe >

The interview did happen. Think it lasted for 1h 40m including the music breaks.
It doesnt appear to be uploaded yet though.

Trell

|UKCS|

The interview did happen, and will be uploaded as soon as is humanly possible :P Having some minor computer issues, it doesn’t seem to want to play nice currently!

It will be up ‘soon’.

I also need an interviewee for this weekend, please catch me at [email protected] OR on irc, QuakeNet GFM|Trell with suggestions, either yourself or for someone else that is willing, thanks!

dougiie

CotC

only got a chance to listen to Oggy’s interview now, was awesome :P

is Slick’s up for dl yet?

Trell

|UKCS|

NO! Computer issues than evolved into new client issues :P

I’ll do a double download after this weeks interview :)

Vali

-9w-

Snowie is gonna email in questions to himself, callin it now

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

I’m relying on you for some questions Vali, don’t let me down.

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Bump, starting now.

Trell

|UKCS|

Awesome interview was awesome!

Thanks once again to Snowie for the interview, and as promised, download links for both slick AND Snowie’s interviews SHOULD be up by lunchtime tomorrow depending on what part of the world you live in.

As stated, my show will be on a hiatus for 2 weeks from now- next Saturday I am on Holiday, the week after is i40, and GamerFM will be broadcasting live from i40.

If you or your clan would like to be interviewed live on the Saturday at i40, then please let me know in IRC or via [email protected] – you would only need to be at i40, and walk over to our broadcast booth!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 20 Next »