x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

GamerFM Interview show (20/11: Arie + Exfane - DOWNLOAD IS NOW UP)

Created 12th June 2010 @ 11:52

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 20 Next »

youcreepyfaggot

so… you’re only stalking her to annoy her? got it thanks

crzfst

TF2 love drama, hell yeah, i like it.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

dearjohncarter must be youcreepyfaggit; He always hides behind an alias because he’s such a mexican pussy!!!!1111one

;D

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

IP bans can’t stop djc!

Don’t let this thread get closed cause djc, vali and blind are fighting over illii. <3 Trell and his shows.

kaidus

WiK?

Haven’t listened to the latest, but it must be good if it sparked this wonderful slice of e-drama.

.____________.

My heart belongs to vali, swifty. Only vali.

Memento Mori

Quoted from kaidus

Haven’t listened to the latest, but it must be good if it sparked this wonderful slice of e-drama.

mmmm

pie

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Mark

I do think d2m was right in trying to keep djc off of the interview show, well played.

I didn’t have anything to do with it, nor did I comment on his suitability for it until Trell approached me asking who he could get to replace djc.

Edit: Also, just listened to his interview. Was a lot more coherent than expected, quite enjoyable.

Last edited by d2m,

Trell

|UKCS|

Bump, this week’s interviewee is slick.

Remember to join the IRC channel just before 1pm UK time (2pm CET) to get a chance to ask questions.

I’ll also be explaining how you can submit questions for Robin Walker’s email interview (which, all being well, will be read out the next weekend) and be in with a chance of winning a prize! Just to clarify this, I’ve had an email agreeing to the interview, he couldn’t manage a full voice interview unfortunately :(

http://www.gamerfm.co.uk – QuakeNet #gamerfm

Last edited by Trell,

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

yay for slick

huhystah

awesome

ups

Cool. The big man behind idk :)

Trell

|UKCS|

Just a quick bump, if you have ANY questions you want asked on the day regarding anything to do with epsilon – you will HAVE to email them to me via [email protected] with the question and your IRC name.

These questions will have to be asked in advance, but they will be answered on the day.

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Typical, I get a power cut 10 minutes before the show starts and it only comes back on now :/ I hope it was a good interview, I’ll get the download as soon as it’s up.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from SnowiE

Typical, I get a power cut 10 minutes before the show starts and it only comes back on now :/ I hope it was a good interview, I’ll get the download as soon as it’s up.

heard something about slick not being available so they used oggy for a 20 min show? c/d

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 20 Next »