x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

GamerFM Interview show (20/11: Arie + Exfane - DOWNLOAD IS NOW UP)

Created 12th June 2010 @ 11:52

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 20 Next »

blorg

Download link doesn’t work for me, I’d love to listen to this.. :(

Trell

|UKCS|

Guys, if the link isn’t working, it’s possibly because you’ve downloaded an interview from the site previously.

We moved hosts last night, so the DNS may not have propagated to you yet – if this is the case, either try and clear your cookies/cache/cookies etc, then try again, or wait 24 hours and see if it clears itself.

Cache and cookies have nothing to do with dns, try “ipconfig /flushdns” in a command line (or wait for your isp to update its dns).

Trell

|UKCS|

Bump time again, nice and early this week!

Torden is in the interview chair for saturday – same time, same place, 1-3pm UK time, 2-4pm CET, GamerFM.

Cheers!

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Trell

Bump time again, nice and early this week!

Torden is in the interview chair for saturday – same time, same place, 1-3pm UK time, 2-4pm CET, GamerFM.

Cheers!

Any plans for Friday this week? :p

Trell

|UKCS|

Quoted from lolage

[…]

Any plans for Friday this week? :p

It’s meant to be my backpacking Gaming Girls interview – and they’re in Budapest last time I spoke to them, so it’s dependant on them getting to somewhere they can reliably run Skype :P

Stranger

2stronk

*waiting for Torden’s interview upload *

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from Stranger

*waiting for Torden’s interview upload *

Trell

|UKCS|

Yes yes, little late today, been playing world in conflict and co-op borderlands. Whatcha gonna do.

Doing the technical gubbins with the source file now (cutting out music and whatnot). Should be ready and uploading within 10 minutes ish.

Trell

|UKCS|

Link has been added to the rest @ http://gamerfm.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=641

I left my epic fail in at the end where my door buzzer fails and I have to run down to answer it while Torden is still talking. Poor guy thought I’d gone to the loo while letting him waffle on -_-

Cheez

Was great fun in the irc, and good interview aswell. Can’t believe you’ve left out the best bit though…

Trell

|UKCS|

Quoted from Cheez

Was great fun in the irc, and good interview aswell. Can’t believe you’ve left out the best bit though…

What best bit?

Cheez

Oh wow, big reading fail on my part. Thought you’d said you left out the ending where you went awol :) Just ignore me.

lolage

TSPAG

So whos getting interviewed this week?

Hildreth

Pander
Pander

Interview you lolage, as a treat :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 20 Next »