x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

LAN Alliance, BattleFrance roads to a Game federation

Created 17th May 2010 @ 16:40

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

bun

You have to know what’s happenning in France now as it may grow and extend to other country in the very futur. I just put the google link tranlated from a news from VAKARM.net, one of the famous french css website.

It talks about Video Game Federation, Lan Circuit and what Esport just needs (TF2 guys TF2! ). So, all is explicated fastly, the project, the goals, what we aim and what we need for the successfullness of Esport in general. TF2 is in, we may need the euro Community next year.

http://translate.google.fr/translate?hl=fr&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vakarm.net%2Fview-news-Circuit-des-Masters-1re-partie-Guide-de-survie_read-1916-fr.html

Last edited by bun,

Inuy

#sadboys

:Q____________________

Edd

T2P

an esports federation to fill stadiums does sound pretty awesome.

Lets hope its not another UKESA

bun

Its not, its a group of association (l. 1901) so no society and money there.

Evil

fgsfds

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

YAY!
I think? :D

bun

Not more reactions? It’s for the global interest of esport and almost TF2. Ok for the moment it’s only in France, but i’m pretty sure you ll hear of that really soon.

Edd

T2P

VIVA LA FRANCE

Morty

RG

that is awesome :D

Qun

GoT<3

Yay? :D

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

now THIS should be good

Anathema

“Google Traduction”
:D

cami

LDLC.com

Quoted from Edd

VIVA LA FRANCE

:D

DRookie

guru-JB
,(s),

“I’ve seen the future, brother; it is murder.”

With a shit load of spectators in the stadiums :)

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from bun

Not more reactions? It’s for the global interest of esport and almost TF2. Ok for the moment it’s only in France, but i’m pretty sure you ll hear of that really soon.

I’m sorry I just don’t fully understand the news yet :D
Some Frenchies are trying to me a global esports body, and TF2 is on their list?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »