x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

ESH One Night Wonder, this Thursday 20 May

Created 14th May 2010 @ 20:49

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

The sixth instalment of our One Night Wonder series are due to take place next Thursday. On the 20th of May, 32 teams (2×16) will battle it out again in the by now well known 2-cup format. (1 cup for the high(er) teams, one for the low(er) teams).

Maps of choice are this time the map that has been recently made official by Valve, cp_freight_final1, and the new kid in town: koth_viaduct. Both are rumoured to feature in the next ETF2L season, and in other tournaments across Europe, so it’s time to get a head start and to get to know these maps inside out early.

As said, the tournament will feature on 20th of May, and it will start at 20:00 CEST. (Not at 19:30 as we did with previous ONW’s.)

For more information, including on how to sign up, read the announcement at the tournament page: http://www.esportsheaven.net/?page=tournament&action=view&tournament_id=156

Smofo

Good luck with getting people to sign up with those maps..

kaidus

WiK?

Granted more people like viaduct than don’t, and that final1 is similar enough to freight for anyone to just jump into it – I think it’ll be fine.

Edd

T2P

stop being fags

gniedler

T4F
FuDoo :>

pretty cool

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from kaidus

Granted more people like viaduct than don’t, and that final1 is similar enough to freight for anyone to just jump into it – I think it’ll be fine.

Cure

LSD//
Lohysi

nicly maps

Edd

T2P

Nice map choices!

Darn

rockit like

viaduct………. stop forcin it.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Darn

viaduct………. stop forcin it.

After playing it a fair amount recently I have to agree.

Menace

BUMP

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

We have 3 more slots to fill, so you can still join in if you want to.

Black_Bob

[DA]

Looking forward to this :)

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Ping! 1 team came, 1 team left, so we’re still looking to fill our last three slots.

Last edited by DeNeusbeer,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »